This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH KJo Flush

• foolboydesire
      foolboydesire
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5,61
      BU:
      $4,76

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , J:club:
      CO folds, BU raises to $0,12, SB folds, Hero raises to $0,36, BU calls $0,24.

Flop: ($0,74) K:club: , 9:diamond: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,47, BU calls $0,47.

Turn: ($1,68) 5:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,96, Hero calls $0,96.

River: ($3,60) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero ???

pre flop i 3bet to re-steal as his stealing range is quite wide, and on flop i continue, but then get confused on turn and check, probably would be better to second barrel there. i have aggressive image and my cbet on flop is very high, and opponent is a thinking player, capable to float , so i call his turn bet
      and on river i make my flush. what now ? :)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello foolboydesire,

I'd rather 2nd barrel the turn than Check/Call it. With checking you just wont know where you stand if he is going to bet 2 streets and especially on such a board.

And as you made your flush then just bet yourself, he is going to Check behind weaker hands and I don't think that he is bluffing a lot of hands. While he may still call you even with some weaker .

Best regards.