50 bux question

• 5 replies
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Hey Santiago

Try submitting a ticket to customer support im sure they will be able to help you out

If you have any other queries feel free to ask here

Matt
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Santiago1979,

that page you linked to loads properly for me. so im not really sure what the problem is. i will ask the office from some IT assistance tomorrow during working hours and we will get back to you. in the meantime, why dont you try clicking it again and taking a screenshot of what you see. that might help them diagnose the problem.

regards,
      wendy
    • Santiago1979
      Santiago1979
      Bronze
      OK. Thx for replies!!)) Let me repeat from the beginning. I passed the quiz. Then I chose PartyPoker for receiving 50 dollars. Then downloaded their software, installed it, registered and so on. Then I came back to the pokerstrategy page and wrote my nickname on PP and click the button "confirm". Then I filled all cells with my personal info and click orange button "confirm" or "next"... and next I saw was empty page with address:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/default/
      And now everytime I log-in, this empty page downloaded first.
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      That link redirects me to http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/success/

Have you turned off redirects or something in your browser?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there Santiago,

Welcome to our community! :)

As you can see, our members are friendly and helpful and really appreciate them being around trying to solve the newbies issues.

Please check your tickets here and follow the instructions explained in order to verify your account.

Please always keep an eye on your tickets because its our tool to communicate with you.

Let me know if you have any questions
      Ingrid