[Application] L3ST's MTT Package Thursday/Friday

• L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Who am I?

Member of PS for 1.5 years, been playing micro stakes NLHE. In April I started playing PLO, have about 700$ in winnings just from PLO 5/6/10. Made a pause from playing PLO for now.

Played MTTs as a recreational player up to last month, started the grind this month. Basicly, I'm solid. Or at least I'm running hot. One or the other, never finished in the red in the last games.

OPR: Rated 96.53%

47% ROI on NL Holdem MTT's

Also a 6% ROI over 1.2K ( including a huge downswing at the end ) on SNG's mostly 9 max up to 90 people with KO's

What I want

I'm thinking of getting backed for some MTT's this week. I play in the range of 1$-4$ MTTs with 300-5000+ runners. Rebuys up to 3$, 1R1A/2R1A up to 4$ with shots to 5$. Freezeouts up to 4$ with shots to The Bigger 5.5$.

The deal would be somewhere between 100$-150$, up to 14 hours grind selling in 10% chunks. Will buy 50% myself and if I don't sell 50% will buyout up to 70%. If it's no go, I play anyway. Sharing the variance and the winnings.

Max 8 tables running. Playing up to 30 MTT's per grind session. If I get deep from the start I won't open more than 6 tables.

Any unused buyin will be refunded.

The package will look like this:
      NLHE 1$FO- 4$FO 1K GTD and above ( 6 max and 9 max )
      NLHE 1$R - 3$R 1K GTD and above ( 6 max and 9 max )
      PLO 1$FO-3$FO 500$ GTD and above ( 9 max )
      NLHE 1.35KO - 2.75KO 2K GTD and above
      NLHE 2.25 EUR 1K GTD
      NLHE 1$R - 2$R 3x turbo 30K GTD
      All turbo and non-turbo

What you get

After deducting the staker money winnings will be split 40%/60% stakers favour for any ITM, 50%/50% for final table and 60%/40% for any 1-3 place.

Updating stakers

Will make spreadsheet of MTT's with buyins/cashes the next day. Will be searchable on PokerStars for railing while playing and will post bust hands in the new PokerStrategy Rail forum.

Info and personal info

SN: l3stz0r on PS.

OPR

Not confortable with sharing personal info other than my Skype, but if you're afraid I'm running with 50$-75$ I guess it's better not to stake me.

The reason I posted this is to see if I get any interest. If there is any, I will post a list of MTT's.

The deal will probably go for Thursday and/or Friday since GF is leaving town and I can grind it out properly. If I finish in the red I will play another set of MTT's one of the following days with the same stakers ( if they agree to that ) and roll over the money left from the stake on the next package, so this is not a one time deal.

Terms and conditions

I'm putting up some T's and C's to avoid any grey areas.

If I at any time feel fatigued / unable to play / something that can affect my game comes up, I won't register for any more tourneys and will return any unused buyins and make calculations for returning any cashes in the next day or so.

If within one hour of first tournament starting the staker doesn't send reserved chunks to my PS account, I will buy him out / sell it to another party interested.

I will open PS forum from time to time when I'm in early stages of some tourneys and post if needed, but can't keep 24/7 rail since it would affect my concentration.

I will make plays based on reads. If I have a player tagged as a fish and know he's shipping 50% of his range, I will call any tighter range. If my read is wrong but I consider it +EV since I hit top of his range one time, I won't consider it bad play.

Also, I will be abusing the bubble as a Big Stack/Mid stack since min cash is not what I'm going for.

Misc stuff

Open to coaching for profits from PS coaches for short term period ( 2 weeks max ) if the terms are right.

Feedback for L3ST
  • 13 replies
    • Destruk
      Destruk
      Bronze
      Added you to community.

We can deal sometings ;)

Ty!
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Added you. Please send message stating how much you want to buy.

The package is this one:

1st column: Hour ( EET on PokerStars ).
      2nd column: Tourney.
      3rd: Buyin.
      4th: Rebuy/Addon.
      5th: Info.

21:15 1.1+R 3x Turbo 30K GTD 2.2 12.1 It's more bingo play here so reserved more rebuys
      21:30 4.4 NLHE Turbo 10K GTD 4.4
      21:30 3.3+R NLHE 40K GTD 6.6 16.5 Auto-rebuy first hand, another 4 rebuys + addon
      21:45 4.4 NLHE 2R1A 8.8 8.8 Auto-rebuy first hand
      21:45 3.3+R NLHE 2xTurbo 10K GTD 6.6 16.5 Auto-rebuy first hand, another 4 rebuys + addon
      22:00 2.7 NLHE Turbo KO 4K GTD 2.7
      22:30 2.25€ NLHE 1K€ GTD 3.3 2.25*1.4481= 3.3
      22:35 2.25€ PLO 500€ GTD 3.3 2.25*1.4481= 3.3
      23:15 2.2 NLHE 8K GTD 2.2
      23:30 1.1+R NLHE Turbo 2.2 5.5 Auto-rebuy first hand, another 4 rebuys + addon
      23:30 1.35 NLHE Turbo KO 3K GTD 1.35
      0:00 2.75 NLHE 7.5K GTD 2.75
      0:15 2.2 NLHE 6max Turbo 6K GTD 2.2
      0:45 4.40NLHE 2R1A 8.8 8.8 Auto-rebuy first hand
      1:00 1.1 NLHE 3K GTD 1.1
      1:15 2.2 NLHE 6max Turbo 5K GTD 2.2
      1:30 4.4 NLHE 2R1A 4K GTD 8.8 8.8 Auto-rebuy first hand
      1:45 4.4 NLHE 6max 1000 cap 2K GTD 4.4

Total 150.9, rounded up to 150 for splitting easier.

Will keep this spreadsheet online when I start the grind.

Any unused buyins will go to next tourneys if I bust them middle stage with no cash.

Selling 50% in 10% pieces.

10% = 15$

Can receive on PokerStars. Have Moneybookers also but don't know if there are any fees. If sent, taxes must be absorbed by staker.

Add me in community if interested, will send you my skype there.
    • Destruk
      Destruk
      Bronze
      I'll buy all you're part. So it mean 75$.

I'll be online on skype ( I added you ) at 22h15 on you're local time ( Romania )

It's good for you?
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Sure. All reserved for now.
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Remade the spreadsheet since I included rake on every rebuy. Total is 139$, sorry about the mistake. So round it up to 140$, stake is 70$.
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Just to keep it updated: Sold 50% to Destruk, paid, confirmed and secured.
    • Destruk
      Destruk
      Bronze
      Hope you will kick those fishy asss! :s_evil:
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by L3ST
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Who am I?

Member of PS for 1.5 years, been playing micro stakes NLHE. In April I started playing PLO, have about 700$ in winnings just from PLO 5/6/10. Made a pause from playing PLO for now.

Played MTTs as a recreational player up to last month, started the grind this month. Basicly, I'm solid. Or at least I'm running hot. One or the other, never finished in the red in the last games.

OPR: Rated 96.53%

47% ROI on NL Holdem MTT's

Also a 6% ROI over 1.2K ( including a huge downswing at the end ) on SNG's mostly 9 max up to 90 people with KO's

What I want

I'm thinking of getting backed for some MTT's this week. I play in the range of 1$-4$ MTTs with 300-5000+ runners. Rebuys up to 3$, 1R1A/2R1A up to 4$ with shots to 5$. Freezeouts up to 4$ with shots to The Bigger 5.5$.

The deal would be somewhere between 100$-150$, up to 14 hours grind selling in 10% chunks. Will buy 50% myself and if I don't sell 50% will buyout up to 70%. If it's no go, I play anyway. Sharing the variance and the winnings.

Max 8 tables running. Playing up to 30 MTT's per grind session. If I get deep from the start I won't open more than 6 tables.

Any unused buyin will be refunded.

The package will look like this:
      NLHE 1$FO- 4$FO 1K GTD and above ( 6 max and 9 max )
      NLHE 1$R - 3$R 1K GTD and above ( 6 max and 9 max )
      PLO 1$FO-3$FO 500$ GTD and above ( 9 max )
      NLHE 1.35KO - 2.75KO 2K GTD and above
      NLHE 2.25 EUR 1K GTD
      NLHE 1$R - 2$R 3x turbo 30K GTD
      All turbo and non-turbo

What you get

After deducting the staker money winnings will be split 40%/60% stakers favour for any ITM, 50%/50% for final table and 60%/40% for any 1-3 place.

Updating stakers

Will make spreadsheet of MTT's with buyins/cashes the next day. Will be searchable on PokerStars for railing while playing and will post bust hands in the new PokerStrategy Rail forum.

Info and personal info

SN: l3stz0r on PS.

OPR

Not confortable with sharing personal info other than my Skype, but if you're afraid I'm running with 50$-75$ I guess it's better not to stake me.

The reason I posted this is to see if I get any interest. If there is any, I will post a list of MTT's.

The deal will probably go for Thursday and/or Friday since GF is leaving town and I can grind it out properly. If I finish in the red I will play another set of MTT's one of the following days with the same stakers ( if they agree to that ) and roll over the money left from the stake on the next package, so this is not a one time deal.

Terms and conditions

I'm putting up some T's and C's to avoid any grey areas.

If I at any time feel fatigued / unable to play / something that can affect my game comes up, I won't register for any more tourneys and will return any unused buyins and make calculations for returning any cashes in the next day or so.

If within one hour of first tournament starting the staker doesn't send reserved chunks to my PS account, I will buy him out / sell it to another party interested.

I will open PS forum from time to time when I'm in early stages of some tourneys and post if needed, but can't keep 24/7 rail since it would affect my concentration.

I will make plays based on reads. If I have a player tagged as a fish and know he's shipping 50% of his range, I will call any tighter range. If my read is wrong but I consider it +EV since I hit top of his range one time, I won't consider it bad play.

Also, I will be abusing the bubble as a Big Stack/Mid stack since min cash is not what I'm going for.

Misc stuff

Open to coaching for profits from PS coaches for short term period ( 2 weeks max ) if the terms are right.

Feedback for L3ST
      For reference
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Ran two stakes.

1st stake:
      Buyins: 117$
      Cashes: 22.4$
      -80% ROI

2nd stake:
      Buyins: 134$
      Cashes: 64$
      -53% ROI

Horrible run, but should have expected that since MTT's have that kind of variance.
      The good thing is I didn't tilt.

Will run a similar package this week if anyone is interested.

Destruk: please contact me on Skype when you get home to send spreadsheet of the stake.
    • Destruk
      Destruk
      Bronze
      I'am back! Will connect on Skype today and tomorow.
    • kaldexpoker
      kaldexpoker
      Bronze
      gl
    • Destruk
      Destruk
      Bronze
      Still got now anwser..
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      I've left you two offline messages on skype, you haven't responded to any of them. Haven't seen any from you.

I am online now and I will be for the rest of the day, since I'm grinding.