ID check - white window

• Pugzlys
      Hello, i registered yesterday to get free 50$ starting capital. I passed the quiz and created account in party poker. Filled all information about my self, but then website stop responding and i get back to previous page. Now than i try to start ID-check i get this message in google chrome browser
      Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
      Here are some suggestions:
      Reload this web page later.
      HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

I tried others browsers too like firefox, safari, internet explorer but then i try to start ID-check i get only white window and nothing happens.
      Please help me.
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      hi Pugzlys,

im not sure why it doesnt work for you. when i click on the link you posted, it redirects me to this page:

will flag this error to the wonderful admins for you. maybe some IT guys can help us out here. will get back to you with an update soon.

• IngridN
      Hello there guys :heart:

Welcome to our community Pugzlys!

The reason why the ID check page is not available for you, is because you haven't been asked for an ID check :D

I've initiated your free $50 starting capital now and my colleagues will start the verification of your account very soon. Please keep an eye on your tickets, so you don't miss any important message from us.

Once your account is being in the verification process, the page will automatically be available for you.

Good luck and keep us posted