$3.99
      BB (Hero):
      $2.21
      MP2:
      $1.64
      MP3:
      $2.27

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7, 8.
      MP2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.06) 7, A, K (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.02, MP2 raises to $0.04, SB folds, Hero calls $0.02.

Turn: ($0.14) 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.07, MP2 raises to $0.14, Hero calls $0.07.

River: ($0.42) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks.

Final Pot: $0.42.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of sevens(7 8).
      MP2 shows two pairs, kings and sevens(7 K).

MP2 wins with two pairs, kings and sevens(7 K).

Did i play this hand OK? Note this is actually a 9 max table. I think a few people just left. I normally get out of 6 player tables.
  • 2 replies
    • giliNL
      giliNL
      Bronze
      Your bet on the flop is a bit small at 1/3rd potsize. He wouldn't have folded his 2 pair anyway, but I'd have gone with 0.04.

Not sure about the turn bet, I think you could've gotten the same information with a check/call and the nine doesn't really change that much, except that it puts a flush draw on the board. And at least it got him to check behind you on the river so gave you a cheaper showdown.

Story doesn't really add up tho.. you bet on the flop in an unraised pot, possibly representing an ace or king. Then you bet again when a second spade comes, representing a flush draw but then you don't bet on the river.

Maybe that's actually why he checked behind you, he thought you were going to check/raise him on the river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello oribken,

Bet it a bit bigger ~$0,04 on flop. Also on turn I don't understand your bet at all, rather just Check it and see his actions. In freeplay pots I am not a huge fan of going for hero-calls since we can't be sure that if we even do hit either we will get paid or not. Rather just give it up and don't draw OOP. But of course as played for the given odds is fine.

Best regards.