Multitabling regs tableselecting.

• 8 replies
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      guess its time to make those regs your fish.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      All I can see if tables full of regs.

They sit here, see that no fish, leave, another reg sits, see that no fish and leaves again. and so on. What is wrong with this site?
      I'm glad someone else noticed that too. What wasy8 says would be ok if we weren't talking about NL10 or NL25. It's great for training and learning but not for making a profit and advancing. Personally I abandoned them.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      All I can see if tables full of regs.

They sit here, see that no fish, leave, another reg sits, see that no fish and leaves again. and so on. What is wrong with this site?
      I'm glad someone else noticed that too. What wasy8 says would be ok if we weren't talking about NL10 or NL25. It's great for training and learning but not for making a profit and advancing. Personally I abandoned them.
      If you abandomed them, what now?

yes, so sick that those fish regs get out of table once everyone are fish regs or regs. Tables are collapsing and collapsing, they suck so hard, but I can't get beter read as they leave when I get a bit of money out of them
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8
      guess its time to make those regs your fish.
      it's NL25 :f_cry:
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      lol id shit at every single nl25 fr at stars if i could
    • giliNL
      giliNL
      Bronze
      it's not so bad. Sure, the NL4 and NL10 (and I guess also NL25) are full of regs and the tables are usually very tight, but it's still possible to make a good profit.

I got about 19bb/100 over 12K hands so far. It would be a lot higher if my play was a bit more solid.
    • M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      yeah kinda started hatin' partypoker because of the lack of tables, and because of their software (damn, if this is the improved version I wouldn't like to know the previous version).

but, we do what we can :f_cool:
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Originally posted by Targetme
      lol id sh*t at every single nl25 fr at stars if i could
      FYP
      :D