888.com poker rip off

• unkass42
      unkass42
      Basic
      Hi there to any body thinking about playing at 888 poker Don't Do It. I used to play at fultilt no problems. After the shut down I looked for a new site saw good reviews about 888 poker so I deposited a 100 dollars and played won a small tourny cashed 420.00. So I cashed out 300 July 10/11. Stupid me I lost the 100 I deposit plus the 120 I left after the win fr. tourny. Then I deposit another 100 thinking I would receive the 300 I cashed out, to date have not received the 300 sent two E-mails no response. Tried talking to someone through cashier.They said that I would have to E-mail that she could not help with the cash out, then she said I could help you with a deposit LOL what a joke BEWARE
  • 11 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi unkass42,

Please work with the 888 support team in a calm and polite manner. They will happily help you with your withdrawal, but as is standard practice, they will no doubt need some further info and/or ID documentation from you first.

As I mentioned, this is standard practice and there to protect your account and money. Just supply whatever they need to help speed up your withdrawal.

There will be no attempt to rip you off, it is in 888's interest to swiftly help you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • unkass42
      unkass42
      Basic
      I sent two E-mails with no response first one 6 days ago what would you think. If they wanted Id or anything at least advise not leave me in the dark
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

Have you tried the live chat, I believe (from memory so apologies if not) it's located within the cashier somewhere.

I had a really swift response when using that.

But yes otherwise 6 days is a little long and they should let you know what exactly is required.

Keep us up to date with how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • unkass42
      unkass42
      Basic
      Yes I tried the live chat she advised me that she could not help with the withdraw, but said that she could help with a deposit LOL she said that I would have to send and e-mail about the withdraw through their support page which I did with two of them with no reponse like I said first one 6 days ago. I am calm I waited the 7 to 10 business days they say to process my withdraw to go back on my credit card. My credit card there is nothing wrong I cashed about 12,000 through fultilt with that card.
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Check history in cashier, see if your transfer is pending confirmation.
    • unkass42
      unkass42
      Basic
      They finally responded to my e-mail reguarding my withdrawal asking for ID will send but it's been 17 days since I made the request they should have advised me long before now very poor service. Will advise when I actually get the money, sending ID tomorrow.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by unkass42
      They finally responded to my e-mail reguarding my withdrawal asking for ID will send but it's been 17 days since I made the request they should have advised me long before now very poor service. Will advise when I actually get the money, sending ID tomorrow.
      Thanks for the update Unkass, let us know how it goes from here

Regards

Thazar
    • unkass42
      unkass42
      Basic
      They confirmed my ID and said the money wiil be in my account within 5 business days. I deposit 250 and withdrawing 300 Don't even know why they would need ID it's only 300 dollars. Another strange thing per e-mail they sent said the 300 is broken down to three seperate payments. I only made one request for 300 not three. Will advise when I actually receive the money.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks unkass42,

Yes, as mentioned before it is standard practice to ask for ID when withdrawing any amount.

Sometimes it is only on your first withdrawal, sometimes they will also ask in future too, just depends on the poker room.

A lot of this is a legal requirement however and is there primarily to protect your account from anyone claiming to be you and taking your money fraudulently.

I must admit I have no idea why they would send it to you in 3x lots, but as long as you get it ok it shouldn't matter :)

Best regards,

Bart
    • unkass42
      unkass42
      Basic
      Ok I received my withdrawal so I apologize to 888. com poker that they are not a rip-off, but their customer service need inprovement. It's been 25 days since I made the request for a cash-out. That's too long(need improvement). Normally I would not cash-out 300, But was new to site needed to test to see If I would receive my money. So I will probably try their site out again. Hopefully next time the cash-out won't take so long if so will look for another site
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks for updating us unkass, good to hear you got the money ok.

Hopefully future withdrawals will be quicker not that you've provided the ID.

Best regards,

Bart