Norway

• 6 replies
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      my mood was completely down when I heard about it and saw it on the news ... hope the parents and friends will recover soon

Although I agree that the immigration is outta control in Europe, this was completely unfortunate solution :( too bad he can't stay in jail for lifetime, the law is weird in Norway...

edited by MarcPS: There are neither grounds for, nor logic too, inventing a whole new type of immigration which is clearly inflammatory.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      The pictures and reports from the press have really hit me hard, I have youngsters this age and I feel so awful for these young people.

I have some really great muslim friends in the uk and france and I know immigration is a big issue to many people, but I have to say the muslim people I know are really contributing in a great way to the uk. I blame the press for all their anti muslim propaganda which stirs things up in the uk.( they only report the extreme stuff) Most muslims I meet are exceptionally kind and unselfish people. In fact I have just been invited to france to appear in a pop video and this is only so because of a muslim guy.

I just want to add thousands of people have come to the uk over the last few years from eastern europe and the press would have us thinking they are all scroungers!! the truth is they are generally decent honest hard working people!

Your right he should be locked up for ever and I would like to add made to suffer for the pain he has caused!!!
      The press need to stop reporting extremism!!!

Roo
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I'm usually the type who doesn't care about what happens anywhere but this is just too fucked up to not care
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Yes...

That was a terrible event,

I feel sick for all the people that died for no reason. I mean you just go to a party you hear gun shot so you go see a police man and that police man turns out to be the one who kills people...

:|

It reminds you that you are not safe no matter where you are in the world
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      I was so shocked when I heard the news.. I was extremely sad and in disbelief. And I've never been to Norway, not even close and don't know anyone from those areas. I can't imagine how the families and friends of the victims are right now. Makes me sick to try and imagine it. I wish there was someway to take it all back and prevent it :'(

how can humanity do this to itself??? why would it :(

I guess the murderer is something less of a human..
    • fmlpoker1
      fmlpoker1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pavels4444
      my mood was completely down when I heard about it and saw it on the news ... hope the parents and friends will recover soon

Although I agree that the immigration is outta control in Europe, this was completely unfortunate solution :( too bad he can't stay in jail for lifetime, the law is weird in Norway...

edited by MarcPS: There are neither grounds for, nor logic too, inventing a whole new type of immigration which is clearly inflammatory.
      It's possible to lock him in for the rest of his life, and it will happend without a law change.