[Application] Stacking NL10

• JCNeves91
      JCNeves91
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello My name is Ze Carlos, the thing about playing poker four years. Despite a few post in the forum often walk through here to read the articles, I played in the nick ipoker -> Xp3rto can search the PTR
      I am regular NL20

However, the ipoker is not affiliated with strategy and I can not unlock the content strategy and ended up going to pull some of the banking ipoker to make some personal investments.

Right now I'm low on banking and liked to get in and this room is Pokerstars affiliate PokerStrategy.

For some of these reasons I come to ask for stacking NL10 investors earn 60% 40% I win

What will I be playing 6max NL10 BSS in Pokerstras with Nick PTNOP

Attention has recently PTNOP is played half a dozen hands to test software.

There are 20 shares each share valued at $ 15
      The 20 shares = $ 300 banking

Only 20 when the shares are met and to make payments

The intention is to reach up to NL50.

The estimated time it will take will be from 6 to 8 weeks

If one does not have any of the investors interested in continuing the money is returned with their own profit.

If the act through waivers must be said with two weeks' notice to be told and analyzed the situation by other investors.

The beginning of staking will be when all quotas are full.

Updating the status of the two banks will be done in two days, in another topic that will be created. I will play 2 to 4 hours per day.

If any questions please ask.

Feedback PTNOP Editado Tudazul 25 Jul 2011

Shares 20 of 20

Lengths
  • 2 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      You don't meet the requirements
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello, JCNeves91

With the implementation of the new Staking Forum rules, which can be found here I will need to close your request.

The rules require the person requesting a stake to be active within the English Community.

You seem to have been more active in the Portuguese community, perhaps you should try and request a stake there?

I will have to close your request for now, and you are welcome to try and request a new stake once you have filled the requirements to do so.

If there are any further questions, don't hesistate to contact me through the community tool.

Regards,
      Richard