strategy points

• 6attitude9
      6attitude9
      Bronze
      Hi
      I took my bonus on FTP a while back but I didn't play that much at that time. I had a previous account on stars, which I currently use, so I couldn't take my bonus on that platform.
      Now the question is - how do I get strategy points if FTP is closed ?
      I am bronze level and I would like to get access to silver articles, but playing on Poker Stars not gonna do it, because I don't get any points playing there.
      So any ideas ?
  • 5 replies
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      You'd have to deposit in one of these rooms:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

download the software THROUGH that page, create an account using the indicated code and then come back to pokerstrategy.com to enter your chosen username on that account.

When making a deposit don't forget to use the bonus code ;)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey 6attitude9.

You can earn strategy points by playing on any of our partner rooms you can have money on as many of them as you like at anyone time and make strategy points on them all :)

Have a look through all our partner rooms and see which one(s) would suit you best we have some great first deposit bonuses and rakeback deals on offer just remember to use our marketing codes when you sign up :D

To see a the full list of our partner rooms you can follow This link

Hope this helps,
      Carl
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Thanks matel17 great help from the community again :f_love:
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I grind 24 tables at stars, but my points come from some fun daily $22 DON's at PartyPoker. (:
    • 6attitude9
      6attitude9
      Bronze
      Ok thanks
      The idea was not to start to play on another platform and to have to deposit again. Plus the 50$ bonus that I received when I created that account on FTP is gone now, thanks to US legislation and so on ....
      I intended to use that to unlock the upper level articles here on pokerstrategy, not make additional deposits.