Another multitabling thread - and mousewheel?

• luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thinks are a bit quiet here as well. Everything I found about this was from old old posts.

Anyway, two issues I'm having:

1st: action table does not STAY on focus. That means that one table pops up, I'm typing the betsize, then another table pops up because it's my turn there too. So now I have to come back to the first table, finish typing the bet, bet, then come back to the second popping table and now half of my time is gone here too. Plus it's pretty distracting etc.

It happens a lot with 4 tables, 5 tables is ridiculously hard to play without an occasional timeout. And I always mention this: I can easily 12 table on Party Poker.

2nd: no mousewheel for betsizing? That *might* help a bit. I've heard of a script for that a while ago, but I can't remember where or find it again...

Cheers!
  • 2 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      hey luiz:

I googled and found that:

Originally posted by fuzzyfish
      Hi folks,

I found out that you don't actually need a separate plugin for that. You just have to open Game settings and mark Betting box instead of Chatting window (this is the cursor option at the bottom of the window).

GL
      don't know if it is of any help :)

let me know :p

Regards

Thazar
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      hey luiz:

I googled and found that:

Originally posted by fuzzyfish
      Hi folks,

I found out that you don't actually need a separate plugin for that. You just have to open Game settings and mark Betting box instead of Chatting window (this is the cursor option at the bottom of the window).

GL
      don't know if it is of any help :)

let me know :p

Regards

Thazar
      Oh nooooo. That's suicide.

Let me explain: The ENTER key is the shortcut to the bet/raise button.

Now imagine you are typing a player note. Exactly at the time you were to press ENTER, a table pops up because it's your turn and villain has bet a weird shove; you press enter because you were editing notes and boom, all-in as a mistake.

It has happened to me, except that is was a normal bet and not a shove, but of course that's pretty bad anyway and I went back for chatbox selected as default instantly. And to "prove" my point, I keep sending weird chat messages to my opponents (that's why when I'm typing player notes and a table pops up, I still type a couple of characters before I manage to stop, then at some point it happens that I was pressing enter and voilá, the random character message is sent. To avoid that, I've been erasing my chatbox every once in a while while playing (it always has stuff).

So yeah, that only shows how the software is quite bad :(

Any ideas how to solve the problem either way?