info shearing

• Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      I can't find the info shearing button on stars, I tried downloading from two of the links on this site and I contacted stars support via e-mail and got two responses from two different guys that told me that my problem is going to be sent to the person responsible for it. I think that person doesn't exist and they are juggling me like a ping pong ball.

So can anybody help, or does stars have a live chat help(I couldn't find it)?
  • 12 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      ManniXXX please don't spam.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Lol, no offense, but deleting my post and replacing it with yours is as equally spammy imo. You could of deleted it and private messaged me/emailed me to the same effect. Or edited my post with my original post in tact with an added message from you to let people see what 'spam' I had demonically posted and at the same time warned me. This would of actually allowed people to make their own judgements instead of the now useless post from yourself informing people I'm a 'spammer' but with a complete lack of context. gg.

Next time I'll take my sense of humour elsewhere :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I can't send you a PN or email. Your post was totally useless and I saw no fun part in it. I have nothing against funny postings but why not answering the question as well? This way you confused Dippy19 more than you helped him. Shall I start posting 'funny' piture the next time you have a question as well?

Of course just editing your post would do the same but my post is not useless because otherwise you would wonder where your psting is. (Again I have no ability to send you a PN or email else I would have done it this way.)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Fair enough, I didn't realise you couldn't pm me. I hope you can see where I'm coming from though, 'spam' has many meanings and i wouldn't want people to assume it means I'm posting adverts or such like. I didn't reply to tha actual question because I don't think there is anything that I (or anyone) can help with. He's already taken the initiative and contacted support, all that's left to do is remain patient right?

Anyway I wasn't trying to cause problems or mayhem, just trying to insight a small amount of humour. I can respect rules though and I don't have to be told twice though, it won't happen again.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Sorry didn't thought about that the word spam could mean other things as well. I use it only for posting which are totally offtopic and I have to admit that my first post sounded really rude. Sorry for that. :)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      LOL! Could you explain what you meant with that picture, I didn't get it.

Anyway I still didn't get anything from the support, soo I don't know what to do and I would still like to know if there is a live chat option at stars.

Anyway remaining patient is OK, but no anwser for a week :rolleyes:
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Never mind, I got it. Didn't even notice :D
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      LOL! Could you explain what you meant with that picture, I didn't get it.

Anyway I still didn't get anything from the support, soo I don't know what to do and I would still like to know if there is a live chat option at stars.

Anyway remaining patient is OK, but no anwser for a week :rolleyes:
      It made no sense. Just a funny picture. :)

If you don't get an answer from our support in 48h (in the week) please write on the same ticket again. :)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      No no, you got it wrong, stars support didn't give me the anwser, but I saw it's ok now. Already turned info shearing on.

I thought that the picture had something to do with shearing. Like you can shear info or you can sheer a sheep(give it a hair cut) - I'm not sure if I wrote this correctly :P

Never mind
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Lol. They were a pair of shears. Bad joke tbh ;)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ManniXXX
      Lol. They were a pair of shears. Bad joke tbh ;)
      Lol ok then I'm sorry again. My english didn't allowed me to understand this joke. ^^
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      It's not that bad, it's just one of them thinking jokes, where you have to really think about it :D

more like a riddle.