account disabled cs no response

• cathal08
      Hi everyone i had my account disabled on friday morning and asked for id/documents which i uploaded straight away through email because i cant login so 5 days have now past and ive sent about 3-4 emails without a reply and i cant go on live chat because i cant login i used to play at pokerstars and they would reply in about in 2 hours are 888 CS ignoring me or just slow to reply
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi cathal08,

Please bare with them whilst they check through your docs. There really isn't anything you can do until they have dealt with these and responded to you.

Also remember that accounts are usually closed temporarily in order to protect your identity and bankroll from unauthorised access so it really is in your best interests to keep patient a little longer, however frustrating I appreciate that must be.

The time it takes them will probably depend on the exact nature of why they felt they needed to disable your account. The investigation may be something relatively trivial or might centre around several players you've played against on multiple tables. 888 won't really be able to provide you with any details until they have fully got to the bottom of it.

Hang in there buddy,

• IngridN
      Hi cathal,

Have you received a reply yet?