This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My Mods Thread :)

• revs90
      revs90
      Bronze
      I saw a thread earlier about someone asking for graphic mods. Since I haven't seen any mods thread around here, I thought I'd give it a shot

Can't be used with 888poker due to transparency issues :/
      So I wanted to start with a simple, yet quite original 'round' card deck. Wanted to know what you guys think. :)

I like things simple. I've hated the table backgrounds at pretty much every poker room I've ever played at, so again I made my own version of how things should be :3
  • 3 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      Very pretty :f_biggrin: And good idea for a thread imo. Although i don't play on 888. And think you should make the deck 4 coloured.
    • revs90
      revs90
      Bronze
      Thank you! :f_biggrin: It doesn't matter you don't play on 888, you should be able to use them on pretty much any room. They're just imgs after all. :)

Here's a 4 colored deck.

I don't want to go ahead and finish all the cards before I get any criticism though, so I'll start working on something else. Or take a nap, since it's 5 a.m. :3
    • revs90
      revs90
      Bronze

I like things simple. I've hated the table backgrounds at pretty much every poker room I've ever played at, so again I made my own version of how things should be :3

Also made a 'sit-down' spot accordingly.