My Mods Thread :)

• revs90
      revs90
      Bronze
      I saw a thread earlier about someone asking for graphic mods. Since I haven't seen any mods thread around here, I thought I'd give it a shot

Can't be used with 888poker due to transparency issues :/
      So I wanted to start with a simple, yet quite original 'round' card deck. Wanted to know what you guys think. :)

I like things simple. I've hated the table backgrounds at pretty much every poker room I've ever played at, so again I made my own version of how things should be :3
  • 3 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      Very pretty :f_biggrin: And good idea for a thread imo. Although i don't play on 888. And think you should make the deck 4 coloured.
    • revs90
      revs90
      Bronze
      Thank you! :f_biggrin: It doesn't matter you don't play on 888, you should be able to use them on pretty much any room. They're just imgs after all. :)

Here's a 4 colored deck.

I don't want to go ahead and finish all the cards before I get any criticism though, so I'll start working on something else. Or take a nap, since it's 5 a.m. :3
    • revs90
      revs90
      Bronze

I like things simple. I've hated the table backgrounds at pretty much every poker room I've ever played at, so again I made my own version of how things should be :3

Also made a 'sit-down' spot accordingly.