Nightmare From William Hill Poker

• yudiashady
      yudiashady
      Bronze
      The good news from my email: :P

Dear Yudi,

This is Zaila from the Support Team.

Your account will be permanently closed and will no longer be reopened anymore
      as decided by the Management.

Your understanding will be greatly appreciated.

:f_cry: :f_cry: what is wrong with me :f_cry: :f_cry:
      Please Help me :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:
  • 22 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Yudi

what were the circumstances, they must have given you more than that in a previous email?

Can you think of anything that might have triggered them closing your account?

if you have done nothing wrong contact support and don't give up but from what I have seen in the past poker rooms do not permanently close accounts without previous investigation and finding something strongly against their terms of service.

Keep us inform of any development

Regards

Thazar
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      Is that a real E-Mail from William Hill support. The English is a bit hit & miss. It would make me think it wasn't real.
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      Have they refunded your funds?
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      no way that email came from william hill.
    • yudiashady
      yudiashady
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MichaelGotAA
      Is that a real E-Mail from William Hill support. The English is a bit hit & miss. It would make me think it wasn't real.
      yes.. its a real email from WH X(
    • yudiashady
      yudiashady
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TakeManies
      Have they refunded your funds?
      not at all, in my account there is $ 150 + tokens ..
      they stop my career in the poker game, I really did not expect. X(

"sorry my english is not good ' X(
    • yudiashady
      yudiashady
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi Yudi

what were the circumstances, they must have given you more than that in a previous email?

Can you think of anything that might have triggered them closing your account?

if you have done nothing wrong contact support and don't give up but from what I have seen in the past poker rooms do not permanently close accounts without previous investigation and finding something strongly against their terms of service.

Keep us inform of any development

Regards

Thazar
      previous email:

As Stated in our previous email, your account Will Remain closed due to your
      previous gaming and banking activities.

for more information, please refer to this link for our General Terms and
      Conditions:

Have a great day

:f_confused:
      I do not understand why they do that to me.
      but I always wait for the tournament "PokerStrategy Daily freerolls" every night hoping to be a winner, what happened I just got a nightmare. ;( ;(
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      if you didn't smth bad yourself then probably you played with some person who had made some fraud deposit. maybie u play heads up or double up or nothing sit & g and they suspected collusion or chip dumping.
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      if u post to some poker expert your hand history of biggest pots u play then probably it would be clear why they did that (i'm not poker expert:) )
    • ManoloB99
      ManoloB99
      Bronze

As Stated in our previous email, your account Will Remain closed due to your
      previous gaming and banking activities.

for more information, please refer to this link for our General Terms and
      Conditions:

Have a great day

I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune but it is somewhat very funny that they write: "Sorry we closing your account. Get out of here. Oh, and have a great day." :f_biggrin:

Like wtf...

Anyways, if you can still log in, then use the customer support chat at the top menu and ask them directly. They always respond (with some delay of 1-3 minutes) but you at least get live support. In case you can't login anymore, I don't think e-mailing will do any good since they appear to have reached a final decision.

I do feel though that you aren't telling us the whole story here. They are specifically saying that your account is being closed in relation to "banking activities", so... did something happen when you tried to deposit in any particular way? Does someone with access to your account mess around with the deposit option? You should know the specifics of why they are sending you this e-mail...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Yudi,

As my colleague Thazar already asked you about the circumstances of the closure of your account there is nothing really more I can add here.

If your account hasn't been totally locked you could always log in and ask the William Hill Online Support if there is any information they can give you as to why this has happened.

My advice if you proceed this way would be to talk to them in a polite and friendly matter and it may speed up the issue.

Hope it works out for you,

Regards,
      Gary
    • yudiashady
      yudiashady
      Bronze
      ?( ?(
    • yudiashady
      yudiashady
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yudiashady
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi Yudi,

As my colleague Thazar already asked you about the circumstances of the closure of your account there is nothing really more I can add here.

If your account hasn't been totally locked you could always log in and ask the William Hill Online Support if there is any information they can give you as to why this has happened.

My advice if you proceed this way would be to talk to them in a polite and friendly matter and it may speed up the issue.

Regards,
      Gary
      I've asked to them by friendly and have sent all the documents they requested. but still my account is locked.

one of their first email is:
      "your account has been involved in irregular betting patterns at the poker tables when playing."
      and they ask for photo ID and a proof of address.

?as I recall, I've played in "satellites - SP wed $ 50 Stage3 SNG buy in $ 0.11 + $ 0.01" but for some reason my opponent is getting internet connection problems so it can not continue the game so obviously my opponent can not make a bet and finally I always win. does it matter that my account is locked?
      honestly it's not my fault ..... ;( ;(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi Yudi,

Regards,
      Gary
      I've asked to them by friendly and have sent all the documents they requested. but still my account is locked.

one of their first email is:
      "your account has been involved in irregular betting patterns at the poker tables when playing."
      and they ask for photo ID and a proof of address.

?as I recall, I've played in "satellites - SP wed $ 50 Stage3 SNG buy in $ 0.11 + $ 0.01" but for some reason my opponent is getting internet connection problems so it can not continue the game so obviously my opponent can not make a bet and finally I always win. does it matter that my account is locked?
      honestly it's not my fault ..... ;( ;(

Hi again Yudi,

Im not sure if there is anything we at PokerStrategy.com can do to resolve this issue it looks like something you will have to take up with William Hill.

I will double check my end to see if there is anything I can do, but in the meantime try and plead your case with William Hill.

All the best,
      Gary
    • yudiashady
      yudiashady
      Bronze
      thanks gary...
      but honestly I do not expect much to solve this problem because that determines the WH and they have their own rules.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi yudiashady ,

Could you please confirm your William Hill username and I'll look into your case tomorrow.

Ingrid
    • yudiashady
      yudiashady
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi yudiashady ,

Could you please confirm your William Hill username and I'll look into your case tomorrow.

Ingrid
      thanks IngridN
      please check your inbox
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      thanks gary...
      but honestly I do not expect much to solve this problem because that determines the WH and they have their own rules.
      No problem Yudi.

Ingrid will take it from here and you couldn't ask for a better person to take care of you :)

Hope it works out,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Got your mail yudiashady , thank you :) will look into the details now.

Thank you Gary for noticing this issue and letting me know :) wonderful to have you on the team finally!

Ingrid