Foolish Mistake...

• Smedley
      Smedley
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I have been playing Titan Poker, and very well and got up to 400+ Titan Points.

I had a major session of about 12 hours the other night, and fell asleep still logged in. My brother has a key to my house and let himself in as I slept and he has blown the $50.

I am now going to have to deposit so I can continue to play.

My question is, which is the best room to deposit to?

Should I stay at Titan? Or would it be better for this site for me to deposit elsewhere?

I would prefer to stick with the iPoker network, as I really like it, and only have another account at Party, so can't open one there, but other than that I am free to any room.

I will be depositing £20 (GBP) and as you can see I grind well, so whichever is best for you suits me.

Jay

EDIT: Just checked the leaderboard on Titan, and even after a full day off, I am still 13th in their rankings so I may well stick their and try to play catch up...
  • 16 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Yes I like Titan as well :)

what do you play BTW?

sorry to hear that you brother spewed you $$$, can't you ask him to compensate you?

regards

Thazar
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there Smedley, (I btw, adore your name) ~ don't ask why

So back to the point... how old is your brother and how is he going to pay you back? :D

EDIT: Just checked the leaderboard on Titan, and even after a full day off, I am still 13th in their rankings so I may well stick their and try to play catch up...

me like this solution ^^ 13th is not bad at all.. or?

If you deposit on Titan Poker, you can take part in the 200% up to $2,000 Bonus.

Let us know if you need more info on the bonus or any suggestions on your brother punishment :D :s_cool:

Ingrid
    • Smedley
      Smedley
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there Smedley, (I btw, adore your name) ~ don't ask why

So back to the point... how old is your brother and how is he going to pay you back? :D

me like this solution ^^ 13th is not bad at all.. or?

If you deposit on Titan Poker, you can take part in the 200% up to $2,000 Bonus.

Let us know if you need more info on the bonus or any suggestions on your brother punishment :D :s_cool:

Ingrid
      My bro is a baby 21 years old, and it shows X(

Smedley is a name I have had since I was about 6, to do with my surname, lol

Yeah, I just thought if the site gets better money from another site I would have deposited there, but seeing as my rankings are quite good at Titan I will stay there.

Do I need a bonus code when I deposit or not?

Thanks for all your help,

Jay
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Jay,

Yeah, 21 is baby baby small :D we forgive him.. will you?

Little info for you:

- Bonuscode: PSVIP
      - 200% up to $2,000 First Deposit Bonus.
      - For every $35 in rake $10 will be rewarded.
      - Timelimit: 3 months

Anything else we can help you with?
      Ingrid
    • Smedley
      Smedley
      Bronze
      Hi Jay,

Little info for you:

Ingrid
      Not ready to forgive him yet, lol

Thanks for all info

Will be getting back on later :D
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      imo say him to pay you back the money.. His 21, so he should take some responsibility
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Smedley
      Hi Jay,

Little info for you:

Ingrid
      Not ready to forgive him yet, lol

Thanks for all info

Will be getting back on later :D
      :D expecting to see some cool graphs and also good luck grinding the latter up!
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      My advice would be to have a go on a site that offers a no deposit bonus like poker770 which gives you $7.70 and then you can play a little more before using your 1st deposit bonus on such a small deposit. the sites are basically the same, I guess there are heaps of ipoker sites though so it doesn't matter too much if you use the bonus at titan
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      Titan is probably the worst room on the iPoker network u could have chosen IMO. You only get 3 strategy points pr $1 rake too. I would have suggested 770, William Hill, Then Bet365 , finally Titan & Mansion last.
    • Smedley
      Smedley
      Bronze
      Oooh, where do I see the graphs? Would have to ignore the wipeout bit, lol. I'm even more mad with him now if he has made my % rate go down...
    • Smedley
      Smedley
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sufix645
      imo say him to pay you back the money.. His 21, so he should take some responsibility
      Yeah, for a start I've got him painting the bathroom as I play the freeroll, lol
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Oooh, where do I see the graphs? Would have to ignore the wipeout bit, lol. I'm even more mad with him now if he has made my % rate go down...
      you will need a tracking software to see your graphs for example Holdem Manager or PokerTracker. if you dont want to shell out any money for these programs yet, you can download our PokerStrategy Elephant for free :) it's still undergoing software improvements, but if you want to see some graphs, that does the trick :) here's the download link:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/

btw, why dont you refer your brother to PokerStrategy.com if he seemed to enjoy poker soo much? maybe he can make mirrions and then he can pay you back :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • Smedley
      Smedley
      Bronze
      btw, why dont you refer your brother to PokerStrategy.com if he seemed to enjoy poker soo much? maybe he can make mirrions and then he can pay you back :D

smiles,
      wendy
      Am I allowed to refer family? He doesn't live with me, but we have the same surname. Is that allowed?
      EDIT:
      Actually, he'd probably lose it all 1st day, so not sure if he is the type of player you'd want..?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze

smiles,
      wendy
      Am I allowed to refer family? He doesn't live with me, but we have the same surname. Is that allowed?
      EDIT:
      Actually, he'd probably lose it all 1st day, so not sure if he is the type of player you'd want..?
      Of course you can

you can also teach him a bit ;)

Regards

Thazar
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      of course it's ok. if you will look at the link under our signatures and click the TAF (Tell-a-friend) information, you will even earn money as long as he plays :) some sites also offer bankroll protection (like William Hill, Titan, and Poker770) which makes it pretty impossible for him to go broke in 1 day. (i hope :D )

if you have any questions, dont hesitate to let us know.

smiles,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'm literally in love with this thread :heart: