This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

No Bankroll Management

• Tr3LoS
      Tr3LoS
      Bronze
      Well hello,

I have been playing for some time in 0.01/0.02 Ring NL and I was going really bad. Everyday lossing ~1-3$.. I decided to go up and see the play. So with a bankroll of just ~22$ I gone to 0.05/0.10 Ring NL and have made back 50$ in 2 days. Should I continue to play at 0.05/0.10 Ring NL as I get more profit from it? I don't understand why I lose so much in 0.01/0.02 and gain more from 0.05/0.10 instead of losing. I am following the BSS.
  • 3 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Tr3LoS,

I won't go into telling you the obvious dangers of what you did by moving up with your whole bankroll, but I am happy that it paid off.

I would suggest moving back down. How many hands did you play? I am suspecting it was a low amount, havign a challenge that there is something you possibly cant beat at the moment should be inspiring and challenging now scary or defeating.

The game is definitely beatable and I am sure you CAN beat it. Set yourself a goal os 2bb/100 winrate over the next 20,000 hands and if you need to keep the motivation, make a blog and I will personally every day come in and make sure you havn't moved up. Furthermore post hands in the hand evaluation section and I will have a look at them all and give as much feedback as I can.

We want you to succeed, I want you to succeed, all that is left now is for you to make sure that you succeed.

You can do it!
    • Tr3LoS
      Tr3LoS
      Bronze
      I will move down to NL2 and work my way up to 100$ so I can move to NL4. I should post hands more frequently from now on. At least I am happy that I have a good bankroll to start again with NL2 and dont risk to lose it all at NL10. Thanks for this motivation speech :)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Delighted to hear, promise to follow progress.