50$ Starting Capital IDcheck

• Al321
      Al321
      Bronze
      Hello, i have just passed the ID check and waiting for the 50$ at the WH. :P I want to ask about the ID that i send to you, will it stay in the site and who is having access on it???Thanks again for the money!!!!
  • 7 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      hey Al321,

Your ID documents are treated with the strictest confidence and are only viewed by the person who approves/denies the ID check after they have been used they are deleted again straight away so there is no need to worry about this :)

Hope this puts your mind at rest and any other questions you may have just shout :s_love:

All the best,
      Carl
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Al321,

first of all, congratulations and welcome to our community! :)
      we really look forward to learning poker with you here.

regarding your ID, all copies are deleted after verification. so if you have already passed the ID check, they have probably been deleted already and nobody will have any access to it at all.

if you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

btw, what game are you going to start playing?

Also if you didnt know, William Hill has automatic bankroll protection for beginners. For the first 30 days or the first 1000 raked hands, you can only play on the following limits:

Fixed Limit: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      No Limit: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      Sit and Goes: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

also dont forget to join the daily $100 freerolls there exclusive to everyone who signed up via PokerStrategy.com :heart:

smiles,
      wendy
    • Al321
      Al321
      Bronze
      Ok, thank you all for your answers!!!I am very happy that i have found this site.Start the reading right away while waiting for the money,and thanks again!!! :)
    • Al321
      Al321
      Bronze
      i think SNGOs of 1$ is good for starting,cash games are having more risk.Well i ll try some play money on them to get a first opinion.
    • idiopatic
      idiopatic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Al321
      Hello, i have just passed the ID check and waiting for the 50$ at the WH. :P I want to ask about the ID that i send to you, will it stay in the site and who is having access on it???Thanks again for the money!!!!
      Not to say something that offends PokerStrategy, but every player (including me) who submits personal data online is taking risks and should be aware of. PokerStrategy it's an established brand and no one has complained yet about id theft, so i guess it's 99% safe :P PokerStrategy rulz!!!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by idiopatic
      Originally posted by Al321
      Not to say something that offends PokerStrategy, but every player (including me) who submits personal data online is taking risks and should be aware of. PokerStrategy it's an established brand and no one has complained yet about id theft, so i guess it's 99% safe :P PokerStrategy rulz!!!
      Of course this is true but one of the things we like to pride ourselves on is keeping our members and their details safe at all time being in an industry based around money i think this is really important thats why we dont keep any details any longer than we have to :)

@Al, have you played any poker before in the past? SNGs are a great way to learn the fundamentals of the game but its important to pick the game type you enjoy the most too so you dont get frustrated and play out of your bankroll management so play around a little and find what you like to play best

Good Luck,
      Carl
    • Al321
      Al321
      Bronze
      Al, have you played any poker before in the past? SNGs are a great way to learn the fundamentals of the game but its important to pick the game type you enjoy the most too so you dont get frustrated and play out of your bankroll management so play around a little and find what you like to play best

Only some live games with friends but never online which i think its more defficult than live.Bankroll management, following the rules in the articles and Pasience are the keys to become succesfull online player at least in my opinion.And luck will be welcome too ;)