Answer to Bart

• Manero16
      Manero16
      Basic
      Thank you for your post Bart,
      but I already tried to talk directly with them in a calm polite & constructive manner, and they answer was not respond to my emails since 15/07.

I am not turning this into a vendetta against anyone, i am just trying to alert people what they can expect about the site, today its me tomorrow its you.

If someone have warn me 1 year ago about Full Tilt, probably I would not lose so much money there, or I would call the guy crazy :D .

I don’t expect you to resolve anything I am just here to warn people about it, that’s all.

Yes I did spamm the same material across different poker forums, because I tried to alert as much people I can.
      I do understand Titan its one of your partners sites and it’s a shame that the money talks laughter.
      I also understand that Titan its a big and power site but we have a great example with Full Tilt, does not matter how big they are, they all can fall down one day.
      I would never get to this point if they at least show a little bit of disposal to solve this situation.
      And if they change their position i will be the first to defend them and post the way they solve the situation in every posts I have opened.

And remember, no poker site survive without players.

PS: I tried to send you a PM but that was not possible, so you can clean this post after read it

Tks
      Manero
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Manero,

Thanks for your post. Yes I believe you have to be Bronze status in order to send a PM in our Community mail. You can easily achieve this by passing the Free Starting Capital quiz and/or signing up to a partner poker site using the PokerStrategy.com bonus codes.

In terms of Titan or indeed any poker room, you are of course entitled to your opinion and free to express that.
      As mentioned in my previous post, I'm not looking to silence you in any way and have purposely left your original thread visible in the forum for everyone to see. We have nothing to hide here.

I stand by my reasons for closing the thread however which as I mentioned was largely to protect yourself as much as anything from both adversely affecting any ongoing discussion you are having with Titan poker and to avoid being flamed by other members.

At the end of the day, you must appreciate that you enter a tournament (or take part on any poker site) having agreed to abide by the terms & conditions (which I would emphasis are pretty standard throughout the industry).
      Whilst your own situation at the time is deeply frustrating, anything beyond the standard T&C's is purely descretionary on the part of the poker room and as I mentioned we just have no way of identifying the full circumstances involved or what has already been paid out.

I hope that you are able to sort something out in due course, but I would urge continued patience whilst Titan investigate the situation and get back to you.

I wish there was more I could do or say to help, but unfortunately I don't think there is at this time.

Wishing you continued good health and with best regards,

Bart