This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi there everyone! :)

• MohaMohaha
      MohaMohaha
      Bronze
      I dont know how i got here, but im glad i did! this seems like a very good site for learning what there is to learn about poker. :)

Anyone else that enjoys this site as much as i am? :)
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello there MohaMohaha,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com's English Forum. It's a wonderful place here and I hope you really enjoy your time here.

We are very glad you have found us too even if you don't know how you got here!

This is indeed a great site for learning and improving your poker skills. I, myself joined nearly 3 years ago now and I'm still trying to improve myself day by day.

So, tell us a little more about yourself? Where are you from? Have you played poker before now or are you completely new to the wonderful game?

All the best :)

Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I hope Gary won't mind me squeezing myself into this thread :rolleyes:

Just wanted to remind you to don't forget something very ImPoRtAnT :D

PokerStrategy.com and PartyPoker are currently holding two freerolls every day dedicated exclusively to all PokerStrategists with a tracked PartyPoker account. These are held at 18:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT.

Enjoy
      Ingrid