NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($15.33)
      BB ($8.65)
      UTG ($5.21)
      Hero ($11.10)
      CO ($11.51)
      BTN ($11.33)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.35, fold, fold, SB raises to $1.15, fold, Hero calls $0.80

FLOP ($2.40) T:heart: 3:club: K:diamond:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($2.40) T:heart: 3:club: K:diamond: 8:diamond:

SB bets $1.45, Hero calls $1.45

RIVER ($5.30) T:heart: 3:club: K:diamond: 8:diamond: K:spade:

SB bets $2.30, Hero calls $2.30

20/18/5.7 184hands

PRE: When he 3b he looks strong i open MP so i don't expect him 3b me light often heere so put him TT+, AQ+

F: Bad flop for me becosue AK hits, TT hits i only beat AQ who i bloking. He checks so easy checkback he trappping here 100%

T: i think i can fold here becosue this board is so bad for me but i decied call once and reevalueate river

R: good card for me but again no change a lot ok he less chances has AK, KK but again what hand i beat here?? only JJ and air i don't expect bet here JJ so i beat only air...so i think this is fold.
  • 3 replies
    • jdnismo
      jdnismo
      Bronze
      His check on flop is strange because you can expect him to bet AK, AA here so it looks like nuts (TT, KK) or same spot as you with 2nd pair (JJ, QQ) and he's worried about K.

I think calling turn and re-evaluate river is ok.

On river he could think the same as you and that there's less chance you have AK, KK, so he can bet here with JJ and QQ. He is probably not making such a small bet with AQ as a bluff so his range here I think is just TT, JJ, QQ, KK. Pokerstove says you have 60% but I would find it hard to call.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Pretty marginal to 4bet back here without any specific reads. But if you really put him on such a hand then you should go broke. :)

Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    55.04%  53.78%   1.26% { QdQs }
      UTG+1  44.96%  43.70%   1.26% { TT+, AQs+, AQo+ }

Flop: The problem is that it really comes to his CBet %? For example if it's really high then I expect most of the time him to trap here and never-ever have here a bluff. Which would mean that I am just giving it up on turn.

As played
      Turn: But as played what do you think what he is betting on turn what you beat what didn't want to CBet as a bluff on flop? He must know as well that we can easily even have a hand with we have showdown value and therefore if he wanted to bluff then he would be very inclined to bet the flop rather than the turn. Therefore without knowing his CBet and postflop stats I'd be inclined to give it up on turn.

As played
      River: As you called on turn then you very likely even getting the odds for Calling the river as well if you consider him having the JJ in his range. We need ~24% equity for even break-even. So overall the Call here is pretty much break-even Call and we get only note from him:

Board: T:heart: 3:club: K:diamond: 8:diamond: K:spade:
      Equity Win Tie
      UTG 25.00% 25.00% 0.00% { QdQs }
      UTG+1 75.00% 75.00% 0.00% { KK+, JJ-TT, AKs, AKo }

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      I don't expect he go broke light thaen AK/KK+ so i don't like 4b vs Reg without dinamick becosue i always loose vs KK+ or flip vs AK.

He has 25%(4) c-bet 3b pots in singel 60% so i think often he trapping flop and fold turn is ok but call once and see river is ok but call river i don't like becosue i think if he bluff he bet more here i expect him more times VB then bet JJ or AQ.