This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My stats in NL, SH

• 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      you are too nitty. you dont steal from late position enough. you 3bet 8% which is decent but u dont squeeze enough (squeeze should be quite similar to 3bet%). You call so often vs 4bets which is a huge leak, no reason to do so unless you are >130BB deep and have reason to believe that your opponent is 4betting light. Call vs 3bet seems fine, given the tightness of your overall range.

cbetting the flop and turn % seems fine, quite balanced i would think. maybe u might want to look for more spots to barrel the turn and ramp it up to 50%+ esp since ur preflop range is so tight but i think 45 is fine. WTSD is so high and you are obviously a station. that might be a result of the strength of your preflop range but 30% is way too high I think.

The fact that you are folding 40% only to 3bets indicate that you are not 3bet bluffing enough I think (and doing it too much for thin value). I can't comment too much on this but vs people who fold a lot to 3bets your range should be more weighted towards bluffs and vs people who call a lot your range should contain a wider range of value hands.
    • livelydolphin
      livelydolphin
      Bronze
      Thanks for your advise! However there's something I am not sure what you meant so maybe you can clarify:

Originally posted by mbml

The fact that you are folding 40% only to 3bets indicate that you are not 3bet bluffing enough I think (and doing it too much for thin value).
      Also, if I start stealing more in late position and opponents starts defending and 3 bet more in retaliation, how should I react?