My stats in NL, SH

• 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      you are too nitty. you dont steal from late position enough. you 3bet 8% which is decent but u dont squeeze enough (squeeze should be quite similar to 3bet%). You call so often vs 4bets which is a huge leak, no reason to do so unless you are >130BB deep and have reason to believe that your opponent is 4betting light. Call vs 3bet seems fine, given the tightness of your overall range.

cbetting the flop and turn % seems fine, quite balanced i would think. maybe u might want to look for more spots to barrel the turn and ramp it up to 50%+ esp since ur preflop range is so tight but i think 45 is fine. WTSD is so high and you are obviously a station. that might be a result of the strength of your preflop range but 30% is way too high I think.

The fact that you are folding 40% only to 3bets indicate that you are not 3bet bluffing enough I think (and doing it too much for thin value). I can't comment too much on this but vs people who fold a lot to 3bets your range should be more weighted towards bluffs and vs people who call a lot your range should contain a wider range of value hands.
    • livelydolphin
      livelydolphin
      Bronze
      Thanks for your advise! However there's something I am not sure what you meant so maybe you can clarify:

Originally posted by mbml

The fact that you are folding 40% only to 3bets indicate that you are not 3bet bluffing enough I think (and doing it too much for thin value).
      Also, if I start stealing more in late position and opponents starts defending and 3 bet more in retaliation, how should I react?