Idea for PS team

• IDrakkonI
      IDrakkonI
      Bronze
      I think it would be interesting to create a Freeroller / 0 BR race.

Players can use any poker-room from the predefined list of rooms and generate $ from freerollers.

It's up to players to choose the rooms, tournaments, etc. They can play as many as they can / want and on multiple platforms / rooms during a specified period. The tracking of results is up to PStrategy and chosen rooms.

The winner is the one that makes the most $ and gets rewarded with ??? (something - up to PStrategy).

The option to this race could be to allow players to use the $ generated from freerollers as buyins for tournaments with buyins.. that might make the things more interesting..

And my apologies if this was already done.

Kind regards to all and good luck at the tables :)
  • 3 replies
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Silver
      Good idea, but would be hard to be tracked.
    • IDrakkonI
      IDrakkonI
      Bronze
      yes.. i'm sure there would be technical issues.. but maybe those issues can be solved.. it would be a nice case to prove how profitable good playing skills can be.. and maybe motivate players who cant afford big bankrolls.. inspire people do their best with what they have at their disposal.. "per aspera ad astra" kind of thing :)
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      Would be a good idea for players who've been playing on full tilt and don't have the resources to start again. But as said would be hard to track. Maybe make it on pokerstars?