IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Mad,

Anything we can help you with please?

Ingrid
    • madison79
      madison79
      Bronze
      I contacted Netteller and they said "That nobody on staff can read Korean" so I can't use them. More of a rant than anything.
      cheers
    • Hamlet77
      Hamlet77
      Bronze
      why cant you use them if you are writing here in english?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hamlet77
      why cant you use them if you are writing here in english?
      +1 :)
    • madison79
      madison79
      Bronze
      verification of address and since everything is written in Korean they can't understand it. They told me to get it written in Japanese.
      Obv they don't know that Korea and Japan aren't really friends and this would be super insulting to Koreans.

So lame Netteller.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by madison79
      verification of address and since everything is written in Korean they can't understand it. They told me to get it written in Japanese.
      Obv they don't know that Korea and Japan aren't really friends and this would be super insulting to Koreans.

So lame Netteller.
      :f_biggrin: thanks madison you just cheered my day up a lot with this post :f_love:
    • londonsystem
      londonsystem
      Silver

So lame Netteller.
      madison79, I believe you already know there are Korean forums in pokerstrategy.com, and the same problem was discussed several times.

You're not alone. If you go to your district civic office (Dong-Samuso), they could issue English version of registration document with your address. Or, you could go to your bank and they could issue the bank statement in English.

Usually, the harder part is the id card. Passport is the sure thing to work.

You could go with certified translation route, but it's too expensive and not 100% accepted by everyone.

Good luck with it.
    • madison79
      madison79
      Bronze
      Originally posted by londonsystem

So lame Netteller.
      madison79, I believe you already know there are Korean forums in pokerstrategy.com, and the same problem was discussed several times.

You're not alone. If you go to your district civic office (Dong-Samuso), they could issue English version of registration document with your address. Or, you could go to your bank and they could issue the bank statement in English.

Usually, the harder part is the id card. Passport is the sure thing to work.

You could go with certified translation route, but it's too expensive and not 100% accepted by everyone.

Good luck with it.
      Hey thanks for this. I have tried the bank statement but it's a no go since I live in Jeju and it's about 7 years behind on everything. We just got Quizno's (like subway sandwiches) last week.
      It's fine since Money bookers is much easier I think I'll just use them.
      Cheers