NL Holdem $0.20(BB)
      SB ($8.07)
      BB ($23.44)
      Hero ($20.78)
      UTG+1 ($19.20)
      CO ($32.64)
      BTN ($9.55)

Dealt to Hero A:club: Q:spade:

Hero raises to $0.70, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.70, SB calls $0.60, BB raises to $3.50, Hero raises to $7.10, fold, fold, BB raises to $23.44 (AI), Hero calls $13.68 (AI)

FLOP ($42.96) T:heart: 8:heart: J:diamond:

TURN ($42.96) T:heart: 8:heart: J:diamond: 4:spade:

RIVER ($42.96) T:heart: 8:heart: J:diamond: 4:spade: 6:club:

Hero shows A:club: Q:spade:
      (Pre 62%, Flop 47.3%, Turn 18.2%)

BB shows 4:diamond: 8:diamond:
      (Pre 38%, Flop 52.7%, Turn 81.8%)

BB wins $40.82

What the hell is wrong with those guys
  • 8 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Maybe he just thought you were 4betting light and wanted to scare you off.

From my personal view as a player, I'm not TOO sure about calling a 5bet shove with AQo myself, but it all boils down to reads, of course.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Maybe he just thought you were 4betting light and wanted to scare you off.

From my personal view as a player, I'm not TOO sure about calling a 5bet shove with AQo myself, but it all boils down to reads, of course.

Regards,
      Richard
      I never do that too unless someone's 3bet is 30
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      lol he 3bet you with 4 8 suited!!! I knew I was doing something wrong!!! I need some coaching from this guy :P

Roo
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      lol he 3bet you with 4 8 suited!!! I knew I was doing something wrong!!! I need some coaching from this guy :P

Roo
      it is ok sometimes to 3bet 48s, but not on my UTG raise... and with that image of 30% 3bet and 35PFR. And 5bet...

I mean why not against BU who steals a lot and folds to 3bet a lot ? :f_biggrin:
      well 78s is way beter, but still :f_biggrin:
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      i had an unreal number two also,i dont know what i ate last night...
    • bela2222
      bela2222
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furculision
      i had an unreal number two also,i dont know what i ate last night...
      :D
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saruniks

Roo
      it is ok sometimes to 3bet 48s, but not on my UTG raise... and with that image of 30% 3bet and 35PFR. And 5bet...

I mean why not against BU who steals a lot and folds to 3bet a lot ? :f_biggrin:
      Well, after he had 3betted your UTG raise he was repping a very strong hand. Also your 4bet didn't make much sense from UTG. If you had a strong hand you would have had just called not to scare him out. Maybe he did put you on AQ/AK/JJ and was trying to scare you off it. But then again I'm probably over analyzing this.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gsergiul
      Originally posted by Saruniks

Roo

Well, after he had 3betted your UTG raise he was repping a very strong hand. Also your 4bet didn't make much sense from UTG. If you had a strong hand you would have had just called not to scare him out. Maybe he did put you on AQ/AK/JJ and was trying to scare you off it. But then again I'm probably over analyzing this.

this is only NL20.

He probably was tilted because of stacking off before and now he thinks that everyone are bluffing