PokerStars 1.5 Turbo SNG

• 7 replies
    • madison79
      madison79
      Bronze
      depends on how many tables?

I'm thinking 15% is a good number to shot for but anything over 10% is fine too.
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      Yeah.. I'm a loser :f_confused: I played around 600 SNG's in this limit and my ROI is just 5-6 %
      Bronze
      5 - 6 is very solid - 10% is very very good ( 9mans - 6max or husng ? )
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      I play 9 man turbos. One question : how to post graph here ? ( I'm silly :f_p: )
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      I wouldn't say that 5-6% ROI is very solid at these stakes, tho if you're beginner that's quite good, cause you still have so much to learn :) Also, 600 games is a very small sample, your ROIs 95% confidence interval is 6%+-12%, which means that your ROI in 95% cases will be between -6% and +18%, so if i were you i wouldn't worry too much now :)

Originally posted by qMantas
      I play 9 man turbos. One question : how to post graph here ? ( I'm silly :f_p: )
      Personally, i use Imageshack to upload pictures. Just click browse in the main page, find the picture you want to upload and click "Upload". When picture is uploaded, you will see few links which you can use to post your picture in a forum, i am always using "Direct Link" (to use it, you need to register, but it's fast and easy :) ).

To post a picture on a forum, just click on the small button with a mountain image at the top of editor screen(it's on the left of "Youtube" button) and paste the link :)
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      Thanks Bigniux :) ( my Lithuanian friend :D ) and here is the graph :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/19153783.png/

First 200-250 sng's was normal speed, but that I decided to go and try turbos..
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      I wouldn't say that 5-6% ROI is very solid at these stakes, tho if you're beginner that's quite good, cause you still have so much to learn :)
      This.

I consider myself an absolute beginner at sng and I have around a 5.6% ROI on 560 games with an average buy-in of $1.55. I'm happy that I have a positive ROI and I just know that if I work on HU play and bubble play that I can bring that up to 8-9% in a short time, which still isn't crushing the lowest limit, but it is a decent ROI.