just won the $50

• skinnybin
      skinnybin
      Bronze
      woop, after reading the guide i passed on my 5th attempt, first 4 times i tried without reading the guide, wow i have learned so much from that guide, ive put the money in party poker, good choice?
      im going to put my new skills into practice over at facebook until i know i am ready to play with the big boys at party poker :-)

cheers
      Tony
  • 4 replies
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      Nice Tony. Just make sure you keep reading articles & watch some coaching videos. It will help you alot. Remember there are no short cuts to success.

Also stick to Bank Roll Managment & you will do fine. Do not be tempted to take a shot at higher levels. You will just bust out. Seriously this forum is full of people complaining how they lost their bankroll to some badbeat, but once you see the stakes they were playing, you instantly realise why they went broke.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello Tony,

Welcome to the community and congrats on passing the quiz :heart:

I hope you'll enjoy playing at Party Poker and don't forget that PokerStrategy.com and PartyPoker are currently holding two freerolls every day dedicated exclusively to all PokerStrategists with a tracked PartyPoker account. These are held at 18:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT. :)

^^you can now practice here before printing the $$$ with your superduper free $50 starting capital!

Hope you'll show us some cool graphs soon and we can discuss further. Any questions just give us a shout :f_biggrin:

Ingrid
    • bela2222
      bela2222
      Bronze
      It's fun that you treat this succes as a WIN. Tell the truth, grats and gl bud :)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Good luck at the tables!!

Roo :P