more than one bonus

• 5 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi Barin22!

Yes, you can have several outstanding bonuses, but only one active at the time.

So your suggestion of making the 200july deposit and clearing that(I believe it has a 30 day validity) then returning to the FDB should be quite fine.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      Ok now i have active 1st deposit and paused 200July bonus...I read at their FAQ that there should be some button to activate second bonus but cant find it (it could be also that i have too small lobby screen and cant enlarge it, any suggestions?).
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      well actually this what you are trying to do is not possible, the sign up bonus cannot be paused and you have to meet the conditions of the sign up bonus and then you can start playing for the other bonuses. This rule is only for the sign up bonus, after that if you have 2 or more bonuses you will be able to switch between them
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      Originally posted by Krasi53
      well actually this what you are trying to do is not possible, the sign up bonus cannot be paused and you have to meet the conditions of the sign up bonus and then you can start playing for the other bonuses. This rule is only for the sign up bonus, after that if you have 2 or more bonuses you will be able to switch between them
      Uh thats sad news...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Anything you need help with here?
      I arrived a bit late... :(

Let me know and have a nice weekend!

Ingrid