Stack
      Hero:
      $1.46
      MP1:
      $1.81
      CO:
      $1.76

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , K:spade:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, 2 folds, CO calls $0.02, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.06, BB folds, MP1 calls $0.04, CO calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.20) J:club: , 5:heart: , 3:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $0.04, Hero calls $0.04, MP1 raises to $0.26, 2 folds.

Final Pot: $0.54
  • 7 replies
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      It does NOT matter whether i am in position or out, they just bet pot regardless. Happens every hand i am in, and i dont hit, which is almost every time on the flop( i mean i dont even hit draws). If i do hit something decent, they fold with a 2 cent bet.

The other day i was finding it easy, just limping in, checking till i hit, and trapping people. Last two days seem like hell.

Wow i CANT believe how badly i am being f**ked in the ass right now, they bet when i miss, call when i bluff, and fold when i hit. Unf**king believable. I'm going right down to my 50 dollar capital before i win any hand again. My F**KING LIFE.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      isolate to 0.10 pf

cbet yourself on such a dry flop. give up if they call/raise u.
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      Maybe you should bet more preflop, especially when you have good position and that way they will fold those bad hands which they usually hit with, Idk what to say other than that the micro limits 1/2c especially is just a joke and way too many donks there.
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      umm ok, so by PF you mean Post Flop?

So a 10 cent bet every time Post flop? What about when they bet first, when i am in position and they bet big?

Also for continuation bet, i only do it once after flop comes up? and if they call i give up?

thanks for the reply.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      PF is preflop.
      On flop I'd conti bet ~0.13, fold to a reraise.
    • Indahaus
      Indahaus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sharkfin9000
      umm ok, so by PF you mean Post Flop?

So a 10 cent bet every time Post flop? What about when they bet first, when i am in position and they bet big?

Also for continuation bet, i only do it once after flop comes up? and if they call i give up?

thanks for the reply.
      You should c-bet on dry boards more often then on wet ones, because they will less likely to have something.
      In this case I would c-bet because it's a dry board.
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      You should raise 0.12 preflop for every limp you add 1 bb.
      You play AK by making people fold preflop, hitting something postflop is just a bonus.