Jul 28th 2011 won CNPTL Tournament

• JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Hello everyone,JBCD71 here again.Jut thought to mention how well i did in the tourney.Overall things went very well,got lots of monster hands and did a bunch bluffs along the way.There was 109 players in the tournament.I even knocked out my friend Drew who knocked me out heads up in the same tourney last year.I got lucky in alot of spots also.I won a stage championship package to florida..waiting for the e-mail.Like to thank God for the oppurtunity.This is very exciting for me.I wish everyone luck at the tables..see you there.JBCD71 A.K.A. Johnny ACES Cabral
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Congratulations Sir!

Hope you can get a result in the championship too.

Do keep us updated when it starts :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Thank-you HollyMichelle...I will keep you and everyone posted on my progress.See you at the tables JBCD71 A.K.A Johnny ACES Cabral
    • danmoris
      danmoris
      Basic
      Hello JBCD71,

Did you finally get your email. I won the same package today and I don't have a clue about the date and location, except that is it in Florida...
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      no dan i have not got my e-mail..either..but i talked to a operator for party poker and she told me i will recieve it soon..but may take time..she said they will send it and give lots of time or notice before the trip and not too worry..let me know when you get yours..and i will do thesame ok?..look forward to meeting you there..JBCD71 Johnny ACES Cabral
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Congrats my friend :)

Florida sure is a nice and warm place to go!
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      thanks steve...i have a chance for a WSOP package there..hope to win change my life and go pro..will see thanks..look forward to the trip and oppurtunity.
    • danmoris
      danmoris
      Basic
      So JBCD71, Did you get your Florida package ?
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Hello danmoris,I am sad to say i have not got my package.And i dont think i will be getting it,lets hope i am wrong.I e-mailed Pierre Martel and seems they are in the courts now with their company with Lotto Quebec.I was really looking forward to it and hoping to make my dream come true.I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope the CNPTL company will be back which is owned by Andre Boyer and others.Then i i will hope to recieve my package.I have to admit it doesnt look good..but who knows.It really sucks,having worked hard to win the tournament.I dont have much hope in the online world of poker after this and the FullTilt disaster.Just when you think your dream might come true...you get hit with a blow to the heart.I really love poker and have a strong passion.I even called Pierre Martel and it looks like it will be tied up in the courts for awhile.Just sucks.To tell you the truth.Sincerely Johnny ACES Cabral