Hand history storage.

• ytsoP
      ytsoP
      Bronze
      Hello everyone.

I'm considering making a blog and so I'm attempting to get all the right elements and software I need for it to run smoothly. Basically, I'm struggling to find where your hand history is stored. Back when I used to play on FullTilt it used to be stored somewhere in my documents. I feel as if I have looked everywhere for my PartyPoker hand history but it is nowhere to be found. Does anybody know where I can find it?

Thanks. :f_p:
  • 6 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Well I've had a look at my one, and I'll let you know where mine is:

C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\Handhistory + subfolders

If you go to your actual party poker client, right click the .exe (the icon you click to load PP) and go to properties. Go to shortcut, and look at the "target" line. This will tell you where abouts your party poker folder is (mine installed to a completely different place from FT, stars for some reason). It might be like mine, but if not, just where it says the destination is, and you'll find the hand histories some there.

Sorry I can't be much more help, this seems a weird one! Oh, and good luck startig your blog! :f_cool:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      thanks for the help jim. :) oh and rickie, you might want to download the pokerstrategy elephant too so you can show some pretty graphs in your blog :) it will also allow you to analyze your hands. it still has some bugs and is ongoing development, but did i mention it is totally freeeeee?

smiles,
      wendy

link for you ;) http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Don't forget you need to set it to save hh in party poker first.
    • ytsoP
      ytsoP
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      Well I've had a look at my one, and I'll let you know where mine is:

C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\Handhistory + subfolders

If you go to your actual party poker client, right click the .exe (the icon you click to load PP) and go to properties. Go to shortcut, and look at the "target" line. This will tell you where abouts your party poker folder is (mine installed to a completely different place from FT, stars for some reason). It might be like mine, but if not, just where it says the destination is, and you'll find the hand histories some there.

Sorry I can't be much more help, this seems a weird one! Oh, and good luck startig your blog! :f_cool:
      I want to create a love child with you. Oh, and thanks a lot too.

@purplefizz - I downloaded it a while back on my old laptop but I'll be sure to go and do it again right away. Thanks!

@cpers - What do you mean? Could you please elaborate?
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Haha, no problem friend :)

And what cpers means is make sure your hands definitely save;

Open party poker, on the left side go to preferences, in the "general" tab click "hand histories", and make sure the top box is set to yes, or it won't save them which would be a shame ;)
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      Haha, no problem friend :)

And what cpers means is make sure your hands definitely save;

Open party poker, on the left side go to preferences, in the "general" tab click "hand histories", and make sure the top box is set to yes, or it won't save them which would be a shame ;)
      thanks for the follow-up.

If you use elephant make manual backup, just in case.
      Cause the poker client will delete your hh every xx days, depending on the setting in the preferences.