[Application] FL1/2 Staking request

• bela2222
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi all!

I am looking for staker after most of my money was at FTP, and it seems we have to wait at least 1,5 month to get some further information.

I am a low stakes Fixed Limit Hold'em player. I started learning fixed limit for about 7 months. First I played 10/20c then step up the limits.

This March I finished a 20k Grt. rush MTT 3rd place for about $3k so I had a comfortable bankroll to move up to .50/1 and 1/2 SH.

At 4k I started playing 2/4$ SH and it seemed that I can beat the limit, however I don't have too many hands from this limit either (graphicons can be seen under).

- Staking request if for 50 or 100k hand (which is better for you - about 30-35k hand/month anyway).
      - I want staker for 500$ next to my 500$ bankroll which I have built up in July.
      - I make my first deposit @ PokerStars of $1k and start playing FL 1/2$.

- My expected winrate is at least 1bb/100, but I suppose it's going to be higher.
      *1000$/50.000 hand
      *2000$/100.000 hand
      - 600$ First deposit bonus
      - VIP bonus 300 or 650$ (bought by FPPs @ Stars shop)
      - VIP Stellars about ~ 200$

The profit participation is 65/35 for the staker of course.

I mainly play 4 tables SH to make optimal decisions, and keep checking my opponents, this because I don't want to promise play more than 30-35.000 hand/month).

It is not needed to get stake by one person, each person can buy 100-500$ participation.

FL.50-1 and 1/2$:

• 1 reply
    • fruktpuff
      Hello, bela2222

The Staking Rules require any member requesting a stake to have atleast 300 posts in the English Community.

This is for the protection of stakers aswell as increasing your likelyhood of finding a staker as you'll be known within the community itself.

I will be forced to close your application for now, but don't hesitate to request one once you have reached the requirements of the Staking Rules to apply for one!