[Application] FL1/2 Staking request

• bela2222
      bela2222
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

INTRODUCTION:

Hi all!

I am looking for staker after most of my money was at FTP, and it seems we have to wait at least 1,5 month to get some further information.

I am a low stakes Fixed Limit Hold'em player. I started learning fixed limit for about 7 months. First I played 10/20c then step up the limits.

This March I finished a 20k Grt. rush MTT 3rd place for about $3k so I had a comfortable bankroll to move up to .50/1 and 1/2 SH.
      MTT-score

At 4k I started playing 2/4$ SH and it seemed that I can beat the limit, however I don't have too many hands from this limit either (graphicons can be seen under).

STAKING DETAILS:

- Staking request if for 50 or 100k hand (which is better for you - about 30-35k hand/month anyway).
      - I want staker for 500$ next to my 500$ bankroll which I have built up in July.
      - I make my first deposit @ PokerStars of $1k and start playing FL 1/2$.

- My expected winrate is at least 1bb/100, but I suppose it's going to be higher.
      *1000$/50.000 hand
      *2000$/100.000 hand
      - 600$ First deposit bonus
      - VIP bonus 300 or 650$ (bought by FPPs @ Stars shop)
      - VIP Stellars about ~ 200$

The profit participation is 65/35 for the staker of course.

I mainly play 4 tables SH to make optimal decisions, and keep checking my opponents, this because I don't want to promise play more than 30-35.000 hand/month).

It is not needed to get stake by one person, each person can buy 100-500$ participation.

FL.50-1 and 1/2$:

FL2/4$:
  • 1 reply
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello, bela2222

The Staking Rules require any member requesting a stake to have atleast 300 posts in the English Community.

This is for the protection of stakers aswell as increasing your likelyhood of finding a staker as you'll be known within the community itself.

I will be forced to close your application for now, but don't hesitate to request one once you have reached the requirements of the Staking Rules to apply for one!

Regards,
      Richard