hold'em manager

• ivo1280
      ivo1280
      Bronze
      Hi, I never used a poker tool before, but I thought hold'em manager would be nice to play with.

I saw an interesting offer on their site: you would only need to deposit 50 dollars and earn some vip points and you would get the software for free.

Does anyone have experience with this offer, and is hold'em manager a good choice?
  • 4 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hey,

Unfortunately I can't help you out with it experience wise, but I can certainly tell you it's worth it. If you wanted to try it out before you buy, they have a trial version here http://www.holdemmanager.com/buy/1/hold-em-manager you can use for 15 days or something.

It keeps track of all your sessions (cash or sng, mtt), hands for analysis, and gives you a hud for playing with, with yours and villian's stats like VPIP, PFR, 3bet% (those handy ones you hear so much about)

It's well worth it, and like I said try the trial first to see if you like it!
    • ivo1280
      ivo1280
      Bronze
      Allright, thanks.

But I always thought that that kind of software was really expensive. But do you think it's really possible to get it with earning just a few vip points?
    • SUKIT
      SUKIT
      Bronze
      You know you can buy the HEM software from the pokerstrategy.com at a nice discount. If you play the smallstakes you can get the small version for 33,80 EUR
      incl. 19 % Tax / Limits covered: .25/.$50 No Limit, .50/$1 Limit and up to $22 buy-in tournaments.
      At the moment the HEM guys are working on HEM2 for a summer of '11 release, but if you buy now (from may upwards) they promise you a free update.

I dont know the deal on the get it for free promotions youde have to ask on the HEM forums
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      Hi, added you to friends list. Hope, you'll confirm soon. ;)