This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 - Aa - Mss

• nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I know the play on the turn is not optimal, but is there another chance? Villain line indicates a set maybe? Any comments on this hand are highly appreciated.

PokerStars - $0.02 NL (9 max) - Holdem - 8 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BB: $1.02
      Hero (UTG): $0.67
      UTG+1: $0.59
      MP: $1.02 (15/9)
      MP+1: $2.00
      CO: $3.87
      BTN: $2.05
      SB: $1.97

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:club: A:spade:

Hero raises to $0.06, fold, MP calls $0.06, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.19, 3 players) 3:heart: 7:diamond: 5:club:
      BB bets $0.04, Hero raises to $0.24, MP calls $0.24, fold

Turn: ($0.71, 2 players) 4:club:
      Hero bets $0.37 and is all-in, MP calls $0.37

River: ($1.45, 2 players) 9:diamond:

Hero shows A:club: A:spade: (One Pair, Aces) (PreFlop 81%, Flop 91%, Turn 91%)
      MP shows T:club: T:diamond: (One Pair, Tens) (PreFlop 19%, Flop 9%, Turn 9%)
      Hero wins $1.38

Wasn't tilted at the time and marked the hand right away to be evaluated since these spots come a lot of the times.
  • 3 replies
    • vuckom1
      vuckom1
      Bronze
      I think you can't play this differently. There is one rule: If a draw completes and you are pot commited, you better bet yourself than c/c because he can call worse, but on the other hand he will bet only with better hands.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vuckom1
      I think you can't play this differently. There is one rule: If a draw completes and you are pot commited, you better bet yourself than c/c because he can call worse, but on the other hand he will bet only with better hands.
      Exactly this Nathan

I like the way you played in all cases , the result sucks but hey as long as we play well, we earn money :)

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice @Gerv and @vuckom1, i did won the hand, but my main doubt was if it was well played. Results are not in my control (: