Elephant and PostgreSQL

• ytsoP
      ytsoP
      Bronze
      Hello everyone.

To cut this story short, I have successfully downloaded PokerStrategy.com's Elephant and then attempted to download PostgreSQL but it was all a bit strange. The software didn't make sense and it didn't seem to give me an option on making an account either. So, could anybody help me in regards to making a PostgreSQL account please?

Thanks. :f_p:
  • 4 replies
    • ytsoP
      ytsoP
      Bronze
      Bump.

I'm in desperate need of finding out what I need to do to get Elephant working. I assume I need some form of PostgreSQL account but I'm not sure how I get one!

Please help me. :f_cry:
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hey,

I can't help too much unfortunately, but have you tried following http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/12228/ and see if you're doing anything wrong?

Good luck, and hopefully someone with a better answer will reply soon ;)
    • ytsoP
      ytsoP
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      Hey,

I can't help too much unfortunately, but have you tried following http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/12228/ and see if you're doing anything wrong?

Good luck, and hopefully someone with a better answer will reply soon ;)
      Thanks. I did as it said but for some reason it doesn't work. It says "Failed to create temporary directory". Any help with this or is there any software which can do something similar?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey ytsoP,

please try to install postgreSQL with the administrator account on your computer. In case you don't have access to this account try to delete everything postgreSQL related first before installing it again.

Go to: C:\Program files\PostgreSQL (example) and delete it's "temp" folder. You could also delete the PostgreSQL folder as a whole.