888 8$ bonus

  • 35 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Hi Alex,

      You can find out more about this promotion here.

      Anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know
      Ingrid
    • andimccormick
      andimccormick
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.07.2011 Posts: 2
      Sorry to jump on an old thread but it seemed pointless to open a new one. I just installed 888 and registered, but there is no link to claim the $8 in the e-mail they sent me. Is this promotion no longer in effect?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.09.2008 Posts: 4,877
      Originally posted by andimccormick
      Sorry to jump on an old thread but it seemed pointless to open a new one. I just installed 888 and registered, but there is no link to claim the $8 in the e-mail they sent me. Is this promotion no longer in effect?
      It is still in effect, it's all over their website as well. I'd contact their support as a first step.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Hi andimccormick,

      You can read more about this promotion here.

      If you created your poker account via PokerStrategy.com you should be able to claim the free $8.

      Let me know if you need any help with this, but as Waiboy mentioned it please contact customer support and they will be able to help you.

      Ingrid
    • thangvuong
      thangvuong
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.07.2011 Posts: 1
      Hi all,

      I just registed 888poker via pokerstrategy but not received an email (Click the link "Claim your cash gift now" in the mail to get your free $8.)

      But i just deposit and play with my real money.

      Best regards,
      Thang Vuong
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.09.2008 Posts: 4,877
      Originally posted by thangvuong
      Hi all,

      I just registed 888poker via pokerstrategy but not received an email (Click the link "Claim your cash gift now" in the mail to get your free $8.)

      But i just deposit and play with my real money.

      Best regards,
      Thang Vuong
      Hi thangvuong

      How long has it been since you registered? It may take a few working days to receive the email.
    • jordieboy
      jordieboy
      Basic
      Joined: 02.09.2011 Posts: 1
      ive followed the steps in order to get the $8 gift.... however, in the email that i've received, there was no link to claim the $8 gift.... can you help me?????? it is so frustrating!!!!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Hi guys,

      Everyone who has been successfully tracked via PokerStrategy.com should receive the email regarding the free $8 promotion.

      Could you please contact the poker room customer support and they will be able to help you with this.

      Please keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • delbojj
      delbojj
      Bronze
      Joined: 15.05.2010 Posts: 19
      Who can claim the $8? This offer is only available to players in the following countries: United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, Ireland, Greece, the Netherlands, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Japan and Lebanon.


      So, you are not tell us all the truth Ingrid. :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by delbojj
      Who can claim the $8? This offer is only available to players in the following countries: United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, Ireland, Greece, the Netherlands, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Japan and Lebanon.


      So, you are not tell us all the truth Ingrid. :D
      but but but... of course I am :heart: this is stated in the promo link I posted previously :(

      Happy Sunday :)

      Ingi
    • delbojj
      delbojj
      Bronze
      Joined: 15.05.2010 Posts: 19
      I know you did. Just kidding. You people from PS.com are doing some great job for members.
      I'm just angry on Poker888 because of their policy. If they mean that i'm not worth of their promo, they are for sure not worth my money. So I must continue looking for a decent site for playing through PS.com,while FTP is still down. :evil:
      Any suggestion?
      Pokerstars, Partypoker and Bwin are not eligible. Have account on Poker770 but I don't like the site and there are insufficient number of players on low limit SnG's.
      Have a nice Sunday you too.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by delbojj
      I know you did. Just kidding. You people from PS.com are doing some great job for members.
      I'm just angry on Poker888 because of their policy. If they mean that i'm not worth of their promo, they are for sure not worth my money. So I must continue looking for a decent site for playing through PS.com,while FTP is still down. :evil:
      Any suggestion?
      Pokerstars, Partypoker and Bwin are not eligible. Have account on Poker770 but I don't like the site and there are insufficient number of players on low limit SnG's.
      Have a nice Sunday you too.
      You have some awesome smileys there :f_love:

      Before we could advise you, I will have like a billion question :D

      a. Where do you play now?
      b. What are the reasons for you to play on that room?
      c. What game type do you play? (NLHE? LHE? PLO? SNG? MTT? other?)
      d. What limits do you play?
      e. Do you play poker to make money or more up for the challenge and wants to focus on improving/learning?
      f. On which poker rooms are you untracked?
      g. How much time can you devote to play poker?

      :) looking forward to your reply
      Ingrid
    • Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.08.2011 Posts: 146
      888 is quite good for low limit sng's quite fishy. I got the 8 dollars and a free 10 for depositing over 30 i think but im not sure to what countries the free 10 applies
    • bssjonny
      bssjonny
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.08.2010 Posts: 40
      Hi i got my bonus on a new account i made because fulltilt is gone >:| and i needed new starting capital.
      I was just wondering....whats the catch?
      is it something like i can only withdraw the $8 once i've deposited a certain amount?

      Not that i want to withdraw, im just curious.
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.05.2009 Posts: 228
      http://www.888poker.com/5free/
    • delbojj
      delbojj
      Bronze
      Joined: 15.05.2010 Posts: 19
      Originally posted by IngridN

      Before we could advise you, I will have like a billion question :D

      a. Where do you play now?
      b. What are the reasons for you to play on that room?
      c. What game type do you play? (NLHE? LHE? PLO? SNG? MTT? other?)
      d. What limits do you play?
      e. Do you play poker to make money or more up for the challenge and wants to focus on improving/learning?
      f. On which poker rooms are you untracked?
      g. How much time can you devote to play poker?

      :) looking forward to your reply
      Ingrid
      Hi Ingrid

      Looks like I'm at a hearing :D

      a. Pokerstars, Bwin (noth tracked with PS.com) and Poker770 (only to collect few SP points to keep status, don't like software and not enough players)
      b. FTP is down :evil:
      c+d Low limit SnG and MTT
      e. Playing for fun, but I want to slowly improve my game. Don't wanna be a big fish for a lifetime. :f_cool:
      f. Beside the sites from point a, I have account on FTP and PartyPoker. I really hope that FTP will be back, otherwise I will probably deposit some money on Poker888, although I hate to do it. That is why I need your help to recommend me the best site for me.

      g. Sometimes more, sometimes less it depends from inspiration. ;) but could be from one hour to few hours every day.

      If you are not allowed to recommend me just one site here in public, send me a PM or recommend me few sites (with your best choice on first place).


      Have a great time.
    • raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.08.2011 Posts: 65
      hi i just joined today at 888poker. why there is no free $8 on my account.., i registered here at pokerstrategy!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,921
      Originally posted by raPOKERhaeven
      hi i just joined today at 888poker. why there is no free $8 on my account.., i registered here at pokerstrategy!

      Hey raPOKERhaeven,

      Did you follow all the steps correctly?

      Here is a link to the set-up point. You may still have something to do, to claim your free $8


      Kind regards,
      Gary
    • raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.08.2011 Posts: 65
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by raPOKERhaeven
      hi i just joined today at 888poker. why there is no free $8 on my account.., i registered here at pokerstrategy!

      Hey raPOKERhaeven,

      Did you follow all the steps correctly?

      Here is a link to the set-up point. You may still have something to do, to claim your free $8


      Kind regards,
      Gary
      Yes i followed it..i downloaded the software using pokerstrategy link.. i registered and put my account name on the box! it was check now!!

      how and when will i get the $8 free!! :f_biggrin:
    • 1
    • 2