Realistic % chance of getting FT roll back?

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      What do you all think the %chance of us getting our FT rolls back are? I'm losing faith with my remaining optimistic view as the days go by.

I'm thinking it's maybe 70-75% likely we'll get them back?

I've been grinding lower stakes than normal, since the loss of there licence. I've been tempted to deposit savings and continue grinding my "normal" stakes, but the fear of not getting my Full-Tilt roll back is stoping me. Because technically if i don't get that money back i carn't really afford to lose my deposit, but yet if i do get it back then i obvs can. I really hate grinding so much lower, it's really un-fufilling.
  • 54 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      If ur a winner player and you don't need the savings anytime soon then I would deposit and make withdrawals every month :)
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      I only have a few 100$ there and I'd be very very surprised to get anything back. I'd say 5-10%. So far there's nothing indicating that you'll get ur money aside from durrrr saying he'll cover 1M of the owed money when it's sure that FT won't pay it back.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      If ur a winner player and you don't need the savings anytime soon then I would deposit and make withdrawals every month :)
      Don't really need them at all tbh, it just sitting there in a bank with no purpose atm, mainly because i'm a student. Yeah 100% winning player, i wouldn't be considering it otherwise ;)

Originally posted by ihufa
      I only have a few 100$ there and I'd be very very surprised to get anything back. I'd say 5-10%. So far there's nothing indicating that you'll get ur money aside from durrrr saying he'll cover 1M of the owed money when it's sure that FT won't pay it back.
      As low as that huh? Do you not believe AGC giving FT more time has to be a good sign that something positive is happening? I have about 35% of my net worth on FT...
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      how can it be a good sign? if a high street shop closed their store for 5 months but they still paid their employees,etc then how do you think they would survive? esp when ftp have no capital as it is. if ftp don't get a investment they i would bet on ftp not lasting imo
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      right now i would say 10-15%
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boboistina
      right now i would say 10-15%
      Lol wtf guys? Id say 70-80%. The chance that FTP gets investors with their brand and so on is really high IMO.
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      4.357%
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      they had almost 3 months since shutdown and they found none
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I have already lost hope. If things do not change on this coming September 19th, i believe it is all gone.
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nathanrenard
      I have already lost hope. If things do not change on this coming September 19th, i believe it is all gone.
      I agree, and cant see how anything can change between now and 19th, since nothing changed in past three months since shutdown, hopefully come 19th i will be proved wrong.
    • ilrasso
      ilrasso
      Bronze
      What do you reckon the FT patents are worth?

Rush poker

Matrix poker

I think 100M$ but im not good with these things
    • mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      There wasnt anything happening with the Matrix for weeks before shutdown, was it???

rush is worth something, and the brand i tought was worth alot, but who knows, maybe they messed up more than we've heard about (verry likely)

gotta hope for the best tought, i'd say 15% tough :f_frown:
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      50-50
    • supergaijin
      supergaijin
      Bronze
      I would say 40% at this point... the problem is FTP obv was mis-managed so it will be hell getting any deal through due dilligence because I doubt they have solid accounting numbers... the synic in me thinks they don't want a deal and would rather use the lack of a deal as an excuse to cut and run.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ilrasso
      What do you reckon the FT patents are worth?

Rush poker

Matrix poker

I think 100M$ but im not good with these things
      they don't even have patents
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boboistina
      Originally posted by nathanrenard
      I agree, and cant see how anything can change between now and 19th, since nothing changed in past three months since shutdown, hopefully come 19th i will be proved wrong.
      be serious...i would say there are over 90% chanses for FT to be back...they are to big and profitable to be let to die.
      u need to count 2 things here:
      1) the possible investers asker for total silence and thats why you didnt hear to much about FT
      2) they need to do something about the money they need to pay to the US player..most of the which the USA governement took

I bet if they do some major changes and start a big media campaign they can get more players then they use to have and can get closer to Pokerstars.Would be so nice to see two big sites :f_biggrin:
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      ask the equilator
    • carexfish
      carexfish
      Bronze
      0.3% /very good odds/
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      π