Received $50 Deposit €100 limits stricted

• Rowsu
      Rowsu
      Bronze
      Hi,

I recently registered at Titan poker. I've received the 50 dollar bonus from pokerstrategy. When I was creating my account i also deposit €100 so i can play some bonus free.

Now I wanted to play some 5$ sng's but they are stricted telling me pokerstrategy bankroll management doesn't allow me to play these limits.

Can someone tell how is this possible i'm glad i only deposited €100, otherwise i would be stuck on micro limits for months
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Rowsu,

I see this is your first post in this community so I must welcome you!

Here are some of Terms & Conditions for receiving the $50 Starting capital at Titan Poker/

• If you start to play with the $50 starting capital, there is a bankroll limitation in place which only allows you to play at the limits recommended by our beginner's strategy.

• As a beginner you can play: No Limit $0.02/$0.04, Fixed Limit $0.10/$0.20, Sit and Go $1.

• In order lift this restriction you can either wait 120 days, play at least 1,000 raked hands or deposit a minimum of $100.

• If you make a deposit, you will need to contact the Titan Poker customer support to get the bankroll limitations lifted.

So I suggest contacting the Titan Online Support, tell them that you have deposited $100 and once they confirm that you should have your restrictions lifted.

All the above information and more is available if you click here

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables,

Best regards,
      Gary