Two people using articles/videos

• Putzemon
      Putzemon
      Bronze
      Good evening everyone!

I just registered on the site, finished the quiz and am hoping to get the 50$. I was referred to here by my boyfriend who finished the quiz first but then got to know that you cannot get 50$ if you already have an account on the poker room you want to play. Since his friends are playing on PartyPoker he decided to not take the 50$ at all. But since I always hesitated to play cash games and played some play money games on his account he steered me here to earn some 50$ as starter capital. Besides the possible issues that two registrations from the same IP may have on the ID verification process I want to ask the following question:

Since my boyfriend does not have a tracked account for PokerStrategy.com is he allowed to use your articles and videos from my account when I achieve bronze/silver/gold etc. rank myself? We would be glad if this is possible!

Sincerly
      Putzemon
  • 6 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Just to say, if your boyfriend signs up to any of the rooms on this page http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/ with the codes he can still receive points, so if he decides to move rooms from PartyPoker he can do that and earn the points himself :)

And as for articles, I'll let a mod answer that. But I don't think they will be too grumpy about it ;) If worst comes to worst, say he kept peeking over your shoulder while you read them :f_love:

But they probably will ID you especially because of the 2 accounts on the same IP, but just let the support team know that and I'm sure it will be fine!

Also, that's maybe the most honest and innocent question I've ever heard! :)
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure it's not a big deal. Even if it is, you can just print them out, and let him read it ;)

Good luck to both of you.
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Your boyfriend can still have a tracked account even without getting the $50. So he can earn the strategy points himself :)

As said before, I'm pretty sure it's not going to bother anyone that your share the articles. Sharing knowledge is the lifeblood of this community. Discuss them between yourselves, then come back with food for thought for us :) that should be fun!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey putzemon,

Why doesnt your boyfriend take the $50 at another site and refer all his friends here too problem solved right? He must be mad to miss out on free money!! :f_biggrin: He could take the $50 at another site and build a Bankroll and play with his friends at PP nothing says you cant play at more than one room at once

Just on a side note though im not sure how each poker room looks at it but it could cause a problem if only the same group of friends are always playing against each other they could look at it as suspicious which could lead to the closing of all the accounts involved so be careful guys.

Hope this helps giz a shout if you need anything else,
      Carl
    • Putzemon
      Putzemon
      Bronze
      Hey everyone and thanks for the answers.

I got accepted a couple of hours ago after having a phone call from pokerstrategy.
      My friend is a bit like a "all-or-nothing" guy and told me to take the 50$ and also make the invitations. He´s probably a bit huffy too. Well I am glad that I was allowed to join your community and am looking forward to play some poker now :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Were glad you wanted to join us here in the mad house :f_biggrin:

Make sure you make the most of everything we have here to offer as well as strategy articles we have heaps of videos and free public coachings from our professionals to get involved in. Also in our hand evaluation forums if you post hands our pro hand judges will give their opinions on them.

And of course get involved in this great community hope to see you posting regularly :)

Carl