NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.50)
      BB ($10.76)
      UTG ($13.36)
      Hero ($12.15)
      CO ($9.31)
      BTN ($10.30)

Dealt to Hero 7:club: 7:spade:

UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.35

FLOP ($1.05) 2:club: J:heart: 6:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.60, UTG calls $0.60

TURN ($2.25) 2:club: J:heart: 6:spade: 5:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $1.20, UTG calls $1.20

RIVER ($4.65) 2:club: J:heart: 6:spade: 5:diamond: K:club:

UTG bets $0.85, Hero folds

UTG wins $4.35

69/0/0.7 he peels super light flop

F: c-bet for value
      T: c-bet to free sd and value
      R: he small leads into me, here i not many draw miss, and often fish weakdonk here with TP or secondpairs so i can't call and i don't want rasie and hope fish fold his pairs so i thin fold is the best options

What do you think?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Turn: If he is rather passive and wont bet anyways without having a hand then you can as well Check it behind here. There ain't that many draws anyways from which we get value from. But overall betting it for free showdown and protection from any kind of draws ain't wrong. But again I'd bet it bigger ~$1,50.

As played
      River: Nothing much you can do, maybe even did smell weakness in your bet size and went for a bluff. :)

Best regards.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Is it good to fold to such a thin river bet? I mean we have a showdown value and we need only about 1 time out from 5 to make this call on the river to +EV.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Is it good to fold to such a thin river bet? I mean we have a showdown value and we need only about 1 time out from 5 to make this call on the river to +EV.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      Myself I'd rather talk about the turn bet. :P I'd just bet it bigger to avoid exactly those spots. But vs such a bet I'd myself Call for just note taking and not only to hope to be ahead. But of course folding is an option as well there while we don't expect to beat much anyways there. One possibility with the Call here is that we might see his inducement with some strong hand. :)