Hi all!

• tdmthinhpro
      I'm Timmy from Singapore...PokerStrategy is very great site...I began to learn how to play poker through some interesting lessons here and also improved my skills by variety of guiding videos...Moreover, I had a chance for receiving the 50$ starting capital from PokerStrategy...Thanks for PokerStrategy staff's support...Best wishes for all...^_*
  • 3 replies
      Hi Timmy,

Welcome to PokerStrategy!

I couldn't agree more with you, PokerStrategy is indeed a very great site! I have been a member for almost 3 years now and I'm still totally in love with it :)

I really hope you enjoy yourself here and that you better your game and start crushing the tables and start making loads and loads of $$$

Have you passed the quiz yet? If so, have you chosen which room to play at?

If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask as there is always help from our excellent mod team and indeed our excellent community members.

I hope you become a permanent fixture and make lots of new friends through us here!

All the best,
    • IngridN
      Hi Timmy,

Welcome to our community!

Don't forget to visit your tickets and follow the instructions described here :)

Good luck and let us know how you get on
    • ExternalUseOnly
      Singapore :f_love:

My dad moved there when he was like 3, ive never been but he tells me it was beautiful :)

Hows it going getting the $50 need any help with anything?