Learning the push or fold phase

Bronze
      The question is much less basic than it sounds.

How do I learn when to push and when to fold perfectly? I've completed the lessons with the ICM trainer light software and have switched to ICM trainer. The problem is that there are so many different situations and aspects that influence push or call ranges that I find it next to impossible to ever be able to estimate the perfect range according to ICM. Sometimes the ranges vary significantly even in two seemingly similar situations.

I just don't think that blindly sitting for hours in the software will make my game perfect. Will it?
  • 3 replies
    • madison79
      madison79
      Bronze
      I would go over your game and mess around with the program after each session. Pick a few spots and change their calling range and see what you can and can't push.

I spent sometime doing the quiz on sng wizard and looking over games.
      cheers
    • Akcus
      Akcus
      Bronze
      Poker is a bullies game, shove any two!
    • Proky11
      Proky11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Avatars91
      The question is much less basic than it sounds.

How do I learn when to push and when to fold perfectly? I've completed the lessons with the ICM trainer light software and have switched to ICM trainer. The problem is that there are so many different situations and aspects that influence push or call ranges that I find it next to impossible to ever be able to estimate the perfect range according to ICM. Sometimes the ranges vary significantly even in two seemingly similar situations.

I just don't think that blindly sitting for hours in the software will make my game perfect. Will it?
      Hello from Titan Poker. We are playing same limit :)

I am not using ICM trainer. I like more to watch videos, read articles, discuss problematic hands, make session reviews in Wiz and HEM and finally PLAY, PLAY and PLAY.

GL :club: