First Deposit Bonus Duration

• 50StepsAhead
      50StepsAhead
      Bronze
      I'm considering to deposit on Titan Poker. What's the timeframe for unlocking the first deposit bonus? On WH it was 3 months, but on the "Bonus Instruction" Page for Titan it says only one month.
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey,

If you have a tracked account, please click on Cashier in the Titan Poker software and make a deposit. You will automatically receive double the amount of your deposit, up to $2,000, as a bonus.

The bonus is earned out based on the rake you generate or the tournament fees you pay. For every 330 Titan Poker Points you generate, you will clear $10 of the bonus. The bonus money is paid out twice a week.

You have 1 month time to clear the entire bonus. If you don't make it, only the part of the bonus that you haven't cleared will expire after 1 month.

Anything else we can help you?
      Ingrid
    • xiaoxiaoxia
      xiaoxiaoxia
      Bronze
      i want register Titan poker through this site.

one questions:

in Titan poker web site, it say :"For every 250 Points a player earns, a $5 bonus will be issued.Players qualifying for this unique offer have two months to accumulate the necessary Points entitling them to their First Deposit Signup Bonus.
      "
      Which one is right?

Thanks!

http://www.titanpoker.com/promotions/first-deposit-bonus.html
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi xiaoxiaoxia,

Welcome to our community!

I assume you're asking about the First Deposit Bonus?

In order for you to create a tracked account through PokerStrategy.com please visit our promotion page and follow the instructions explained there.

Complete the registration form. Please be sure to enter the code PSVIP in the "Coupon Code" box. In online poker, such a code is also commonly known as bonus code, whereas Titan Poker calls it coupon code.

200% up to $2,000 Bonus

On top of your first deposit, you will receive double the amount of your deposit, up to $2,000, as an additional bonus. The bonus money will initially be in a separate account and can be released from there step by step.

The bonus is earned out based on the rake you generate or the tournament fees you pay. For every 330 Titan Poker Points you generate, you will clear $10 of the bonus. The bonus money is paid out twice a week.

You have 1 month time to clear the entire bonus. If you don't make it, only the part of the bonus that you haven't cleared will expire after 1 month.
      You'll receive 3 StrategyPoints per $1 rake

Don't forget about to grab the [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-D aily-$100-and-Weekly-$1,000-Freerolls-on-Titan-Poker_48506/]daily freerolls[/URL] :)

Ingrid
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      So if i understand if we sign up through this site we have 1 month to clear a bonus and if we dont sign up through this site we have 2 months?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by graz187
      So if i understand if we sign up through this site we have 1 month to clear a bonus and if we dont sign up through this site we have 2 months?
      Hi graz,

Thanks for posting this information, we're looking into this now.

I'll be back shortly
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there again graz,

I've asked around a bit and it's true that we have 1 month time frame for you to clear the bonus but we also have a better redemption.

If you sign up trough PokerStrategy.com, you'll receive $10 for every 330 while you would receive $5 for every 250 points through Titan.

Let me know if I can help you further.

Ingrid
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      ok, better have a good month then
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by graz187
      ok, better have a good month then
      weee! fringers/toes crossed for ya :D