bonus, looks like its not just me!

• mattiek1
      mattiek1
      Bronze
      Most definately the biggest load of Bulls**t ever. I wouldn't recommend taking the statergy quiz and trying to get the $50 starting capital to anyone! it's quite clearly a waste of time as i was told they could not transfer it to an account on their list, that i had never previously used! They may be good for stratergies, but lie when it comes to their bonus!

DONT BOTHER
  • 4 replies
    • madison79
      madison79
      Bronze
      I got my money.
      Prob just need to open a new account on another site.
      shrugs cuz it's easy.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello mattiek1,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the starting capital

I can assure and as I am sure many more people will that we do not lie, the starting capital is real. I, myself received it almost 3 years ago as have millions and upon millions of other registered members.

Can you go into more detail as to why you haven't received it as its unclear to me from your previous post?

Keep an eye out here and maybe the support team have tried to contact you.

Not only do we offer the fantastic starting capital to set you on your way we also have some of the largest deposit bonuses and rakeback deals available to all our users. For more information on that click here.

I wish you the best of luck and don't be afraid to ask for further assistance if required

Gary
    • mattiek1
      mattiek1
      Bronze
      the reason it was not recieved, i got a message saying that its not been successful as a family member may already be registered to poker770, which is not true. i cannot use it on any other of your poker sites as i am already a member. i havve now been in touch with poker770 support as requested waiting to hear back. after i have i will be in touch them i will let you know what they say, and hope to recieve the capital soon after.

kind regards

Matt Kirkby
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mattiek1
      the reason it was not recieved, i got a message saying that its not been successful as a family member may already be registered to poker770, which is not true. i cannot use it on any other of your poker sites as i am already a member. i havve now been in touch with poker770 support as requested waiting to hear back. after i have i will be in touch them i will let you know what they say, and hope to recieve the capital soon after.

kind regards

Matt Kirkby
      Hi Matt,

Do let us know what happens when Poker770 get back to you and we'll see where we can go from there. As it is the weekend, they make take some time to respond but once they do let us know.

Take care and hope it works out for you :)

Gary