hello all

• caledonia
      caledonia
      Bronze
      new to your site so thought id say hi to you all,liking the site so far and looking forward to learning new stuff from here.....hope you all have a good day on the felts(unless your playing me.. :D )
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey caledonia,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :f_biggrin: have you passed the quiz yet? where are you thinking of getting your $50 starting capital.

Hope you enjoy being part of the ENG community at PokerStrategy.com tell us some interesting and/or unusual facts about yourself let us get to know you a bit more :)

All the best,
      Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey caledonia,

Don't be shy! Let's here some more about yourself! Are you new to poker or have you been playing for long? How did you find out about PokerStrategy?

Hope you have a wonderful time here in the English Community. There are lots of great people here so I have no doubt you will fit in nicely.

Good luck at the tables,

Gary
    • caledonia
      caledonia
      Bronze
      hi carl and gary,ive played poker for about 2yrs but on and off and im now getting more time to hit the tables so im going to start bankroll management and try to build a nice little pot for the first time,,i watch nearly all sports...F1 is my fav,i found this site by accident and took the quiz and passed so im thinking i might now be able to knuckle down and play proper poker... :D thanks for the welcome and gl on the felts,,,,,, :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again caledonia,

Well you couldn't have picked a better place to learn how to better you're game! We have a little bit of everything here for everyone.

Have you chosen which site you are going to receive the starting capital at?

All the best at the felt,

Gary
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D