AA's cracked again

• caledonia
      caledonia
      Bronze
      just having a little moan :D ,i was playing a tourney today and had sat 1/2 an hour without betting a hand(letting the gung ho players bust out )i got the pocket rockets and thought i would push all in to isolate the table ,got 1 caller happy days i thought!!!88vAA and as usual the river fires up an 8..... :tongue: oh well another time another river.... ;)
  • 6 replies
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Unlucky that kind of thing is never nice at least you know you got it in good. It's an even worse feeling busting out of a tournament when you know deep down you have made the wrong move.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi caledonia,

As JimC6 pointed out correctly, you made the right decision and unfortunately it didn't work out for you.

Four times out of five you will walk away with a nice double up, but this time it wasn't to be.

It can be frustrating especially in a tournament when you invest alot of time and then bang you're gone, but you made the correct call and this time it didn't work out.

Keep getting it in good like that and in the long run you will be reaping the rewards and shipping the $$$

Best of luck and keep smiling,

Gary
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caledonia
      just having a little moan :D ,i was playing a tourney today and had sat 1/2 an hour without betting a hand(letting the gung ho players bust out )i got the pocket rockets and thought i would push all in to isolate the table ,got 1 caller happy days i thought!!!88vAA and as usual the river fires up an 8..... :tongue: oh well another time another river.... ;)
      hi, nice seeing new members being active on forums, but try to make such threads in proper sections, or reply it in an existing thread like this one LINK.

It is indeed frustrating when pocket rockets get cracked by a weaker hand, but what can you do, it is a part of the game, making new threads every time this happens would just make this forum look ridiculous, wouldn't it?

good luck in the future though :)

@the moderators please don't allow such things anymore, it kinda sux X(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Moved into appropriate section.
    • caledonia
      caledonia
      Bronze
      oops my bad Zhusy i'll not make that mistake again,im new and just feeling my way round :D ...its true enough though the whole site would be filled with this kind of thread every day,thanks for the feedback and gl on the felts..
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      Sucks, just got to keep getting it in good and the results will come :)

I don't think you should have to apologise for posting in the wrong section and you can post about what you like in my opinion as long as it's within the rules.

Welcome :)