This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] 100 $8 180s with 50BI stake.

• Akcus
      Akcus
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi, My name is Cary, I am formally requesting a staking deal for 100games of $8 180s on Pokerstars. Require a 50BI stake of $400 for those 100 games.

I am a winning player on pokerstars and brought initial bankroll of $7.50 when i first started player there Jan 2010, to $1,600+ by the summer as part-time hobby.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/displaygraph1o.png/

Reason for being staked: I withdrew my winnings on pokerstars and fulltilt to help pay for school. I am taking the summer off from school and prefer not to start again at the super-micro limits.

The split will be 50/50 of profits with stakeback. Funds transferred will be through pokerstars.

Selling 5% shares with priority on stakers with the highest offer.

I plan on completing multiple sets of 100block SNGs. The first block will be played 10-15 per day for 1-1.5weeks.

I will be updating this thread frequently with progress.

Add me on community and reply here/PM me with offers. Thank you.

Regards,

Cary
  • 1 reply
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi, Akcus!

As per the Staking Rules members requesting a stake need as one of the conditions to have atleast 300 posts in the English Community.

As this is not the case here, I will need to close this application, and ask you to re-apply once you meet the requirements to apply for a stake.

Regards,
      Richard