NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($24.90)
      BB ($26.30)
      UTG ($34.85)
      UTG+1 ($23.38)
      CO ($8.75)
      BTN ($27.10)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: T:spade:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.25, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.10, BB calls $0.85, fold

FLOP ($2.45) K:club: 3:diamond: K:heart:

Hero checks, BB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

TURN ($5.45) K:club: 3:diamond: K:heart: J:heart:

Hero checks, BB checks

RIVER ($5.45) K:club: 3:diamond: K:heart: J:heart: 7:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $4, Hero calls $4

25/19/2.8 1,2k hands - he is pretty agressiv preflop and trikcy postflop player.

PRE: stand and when he calls i think he can have big hands and what play vs fish, and medium hands like PP or AJ-AQ

F: i check to iduce bluff him and pot control i think he don;'t mulitbarrel me so i don't worry foldted best hands

T: he check i think he often checkback his medium hands flop, bet here with Kx, bluff bet with AQ so i put him often Jx, QQ, or slowyplay nuts.

R: and when he bet here this is super eeasy fold i don;t think and click call beocsue i play weak but again my hand i obvious and he nerver bluff here, never vb worse hand then Jx+ so my call is horrible.,

I think bet flop is better play vs this opponets beocuse my hands don't look like TT :)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

The problem is if he really wanted to bluff it why didn't he do it on turn? Good card for him to 2nd barrel but he decided to Check behind. Could easily be something strong. I'd myself fold and of course his 3bet-flat is definitely a very strong play as well.

Also of course with Check/Call the bluff-induce might not work since what you gonna do if he bets 2 streets?

Best regards.