Why am I still silver?

• TimoDee
      TimoDee
      Bronze
      Hi guys, last month I've accumulated more than 500SP (529 to be exact) however I'm still showing as silver.

Is there a time frame it takes for it to be updated as its the end of the month?

I'm only asking because I've put in a lot of effort over the last couple of days to get Gold to be able to read the articles, and I really don't want to be dissapointed.

Thanks guys :) (and sorry to be a pain)

EDIT: Never mind guys - It's now changed - DOUBLE sorry for being a pain
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi TimoDee,

Guess who, me again lol.

Yes it can take a few hours for status to be updated. Occasionally it may even take a day or two where a data update is delayed being received from a poker room.

Any delays should however be quite small and status updated as soon as practically possible.

Congrats on the Gold & enjoy reading the Gold articles, not forgetting Gold videos and coaching sessions.

Best regards,

Bart
    • TimoDee
      TimoDee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi TimoDee,

Guess who, me again lol.

Yes it can take a few hours for status to be updated. Occasionally it may even take a day or two where a data update is delayed being received from a poker room.

Any delays should however be quite small and status updated as soon as practically possible.

Congrats on the Gold & enjoy reading the Gold articles, not forgetting Gold videos and coaching sessions.

Best regards,

Bart
      Thanks very much for your replies tonight kind sir ! :)
    • vy7au7as
      vy7au7as
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I think I have same problem. Yesterday, I take a look in my points and program shows me 462 points, but last two days it still uploading. Gold stats I need only 38 points and I think I have them, because I have two more days...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TimoDee
      Hi guys, last month I've accumulated more than 500SP (529 to be exact) however I'm still showing as silver.

Is there a time frame it takes for it to be updated as its the end of the month?

I'm only asking because I've put in a lot of effort over the last couple of days to get Gold to be able to read the articles, and I really don't want to be dissapointed.

Thanks guys :) (and sorry to be a pain)

EDIT: Never mind guys - It's now changed - DOUBLE sorry for being a pain

Congrats TimoDee,

I can already see you have reached Gold Status!

An excellent achievement and that opens all the Gold content for you now. Enjoy the new material available to you and go and crush the tables!

Best of luck,

Gary