PS points not received

• thejugador
      thejugador
      Bronze
      I didnt receive the PS points I made from 28th July onwards and now im downgraded to silver.I played alot on these days on 24h poker.will i receive these points and go back to Gold
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi thejugador,

Occasionally there is a slight delay in receiving the necessary data from poker rooms, but all of your points will have been recorded and should be updated shortly.

Your status should reflect the update as soon as it comes in (but allow a few hours just in case).

Sorry for any inconvenience caused in the interim, but any delays should be minimal.

Shout if you're still experiencing problems in a day or two.

Best regards,

Bart
    • thejugador
      thejugador
      Bronze
      Hi again,
      my points have not arrived from last month yet,Im missing out on new the new gold video.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

I will try to find out more for you tomorrow (later on today as 00:30 am here right now).

I'm guessing we are still waiting for a couple of the updates to be received, checked and updated. We are reliant on the data from the poker rooms.

It shouldn't be long though, thanks for bearing with us and we'll soon having you watching those videos again I'm sure ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • thejugador
      thejugador
      Bronze
      never doubted ye's!!cheers
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by thejugador
      never doubted ye's!!cheers
      Enjoy the Gold articles and videos :)